X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just downloaded it off the Hong Kong store,worked out ?29
    Will post early impressions shortly.

Comment

Put about 90 mins in so far.Graphics are great and the atmosphere is brilliant.The butterfly effect choice is put to great effect.Great intro to the game as well

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
        Put about 90 mins in so far.Graphics are great and the atmosphere is brilliant.The butterfly effect choice is put to great effect.Great intro to the game as well
        Agree, really enjoying and just know when complete you will have to play again to see the impact of making different choices.

Comment

I'm enjoying this too. A lot of cheap jump scares lol.

I was trying to use the move controller but it doesn't seem to work, always asks for a DS4.

Comment

Yes definitely need another play through
            love the Ps4 camera photos of yourself jumping

Comment

Just got this at Asda for ?44. But expensive I know, but felt like I wanted to support this kind of thing as it looks and sounds great!

Comment

My asda was sold out...so I'm downloading it as we speak. PSN says 45 hours to go tho

Comment

Got this yesterday it's great, sleeper hit of 2015 for me.

Comment

I'm glad it's getting good reviews and I'm always up for supporting British developers too.

One of the games i'm keeping my eyes on once I get a PS4.

Comment

Started it last night- it's brilliant and more people need to buy it.

Comment

Fantastic game...first game in ages I've started a second play through straight away. Fastest Platinum I ever got too!

Comment

Working...
                        X