Ill do it

Halo 5 for PS4 launch time confirmed OMG wowz

Comment

Comment

Pfft only 4D that's **** not 5?

Comment

OMG that gif LAWL

Comment

I guess this kind of BS is kinda expected of Sony now so it is almost amusing.
            Have they ever not oversold and under delivered?

Comment

Originally posted by smouty View Post
              I guess this kind of BS is kinda expected of Sony now so it is almost amusing. Have they ever not oversold and under delivered?
              I would agree, except for the PS1. Although it's probably due to the success they had then that turned them into this monster.

Comment

Does this mean that my Bluray colleciton of films is now obsolete cos I think I've bought Blade Runner enough times?

Comment

Originally posted by tokyochojin View Post
                  Does this mean that my Bluray colleciton of films is now obsolete cos I think I've bought Blade Runner enough times?
                  Yep, they plan on selling you a 4K compatible BluRay, TV and discs

Comment

It might take 25 years before you see 4K Blade Runner surface anyway.

Comment

Technically supporting the standard isn't really that big of a deal - it is already supported by most GPUs, and the HDMI standard.

I'm sure I'm not alone in prefering to see 1080p/60 rather than higher resolutions at a lower framerate. It's strange - so many games on the Dreamcast ran in 60fps, it sometimes feels like we've taken steps backwards in some departments.

Comment

More PS2 games ran at 60fps than anything, was such an nice thing and on the right tv, last gen still looks fantastic.

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
                          More PS2 games ran at 60fps than anything, was such an nice thing and on the right tv, last gen still looks fantastic.
                          Agreed. All this technology heavy handedness has been completely pointless this gen. Barring the odd few inhouse exclusives by sony themselves, how many games are actually in 1080p, a handful maybe?. As for 3d and 4k, they can keep it thanks.

Comment

What's wrong with sticking at 1080? Is anyone going to HONESTLY care THAT much for anything higher?

Still, if no-one is going to be arsed to come out with brand new, super duper game engines then Sony are going to have to justify that undoubtedly stupid price tag somehow.

Comment

To appreciate a 4k TV's resolution you'll need a screen over 100" diagonal and you'll need to be sat no more that about 8 feet away. It's a useful res for computer monitors but not for TVs. Dunno why it ever got off the drawing board (except for monitors).

Comment

Working...
                              X