PS2 to HDMI connector

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PS2 to HDMI connector

少し前、「MG3000あげるからブログにレビュー書いて」のキャンペーンに応募した。手元にMG3000届きました。 キャンペーンページ マグレックス...

Little point IMO. Component offers the same resolution. Poorly designed also, as you cannot use the PS2 vertically.
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Unless it includes gubbins like scanlines etc. then yeah, either use component or a more useful component to hdmi?

Comment

Good idea though I bought a component lead for my ps3 at launch only last week I realised I could use it on my ps2 DOH
        Got my ps2 connected to my 40"Samsung in the bedroom now digging all my old titles now

Comment

does it upscan/improve resolution?

Comment

No. It doesn't offer anything other than physical benefits.
            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Except, it does, in cases where you don't have access to a display with component or SCART.

Certainly an interesting piece of kit, I'd be tempted to get one if the input lag isn't massive.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                Except, it does, in cases where you don't have access to a display with component or SCART.
                So physical benefits only then...
                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                  In which case you're better off just getting a general purpose component to HDMI convertor which can then be used with other consoles too.

Comment

Those are generally terrible, though. The cheaper ones at least.

Not that I would imagine this is any better.

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                    So physical benefits only then...
                    I misread, apologies.

Comment

I bought one of these for the Wii last week and it was naff. I bought it to reduce cables now my TV is on the wall but the sound was distorted on high pitched sounds (like when you are on the dashboard), colours were washed out and I was getting screen tear on 2D VC games. I've returned it and gone back to the component video cable.

I know this is for the PS2 but just thought I'd share.

Comment

Working...
                      X