Ninja Gaiden Z

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ninja Gaiden Z

Ninja Gaiden Z is set for release on current generation consoles, mastermind Keiji Inafune has told Eurogamer. Team Nin…

A brand new installment in the series which focuses on Yaiba, hunting for Ryu. The name 'Z' refers to this games focus on that gaming staple Zombies. The game is being aimed at current gen machines sometime next year.

Otherwise known as Ninja Gaiden: Going downhill faster than Biohazard edition.
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

It's interesting that you play a ninja henchman that was killed by Ryu Hayabusa and is searching for revenge from beyond the grave!

It's kind of like those bits in Austin Powers where the nameless henchmen that he killed have backstories in cutaway scenes.

I'd also like a spin-off game based around the red-shirted henchmen that wear hockey masks...

Comment

They should just bring the Wii U version of 3 to the 360/PS3 as it looks like they fixed it instead of this. Then again it might be good....

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
          I'd also like a spin-off game based around the red-shirted henchmen that wear hockey masks...

They made it. It's called Splatterhouse.

Comment

A beautiful, cell-shaded gorefest starring an undead cyber-ninja by Keiji Inafune. What's not to like?

Last edited by Guts; 21-09-2012, 00:04.

Comment

Friendly Import video game discussion forum, informative reviews, NTSC (Japan / US) and PAL - BordersDown (previously known as NTSC-uk)

More screens

Comment

Originally posted by megatron View Post
                They made it. It's called Splatterhouse.
                I guess.

In my mind I was picturing him going about his daily chores. Bit of vacuuming, doing the school run and washing all of his red shirts and jeans in a colour wash.

Maybe this zombie ninja idea will sell a bit better than mine after all...

Comment

Ninja Gaiden 3 wasn't THAT bad. Just pretend it isn't related to Ninja Gaiden and it is definitely worth a play through for ?10.

Comment

Working...
                  X