The recent digital purchase thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The recent digital purchase thread

Not objects in a physical sense of course, so let's go with a new thread.

This week:
    Daytona USA (PSN)
    Rising Board (3DS)

Really Kryss?

Comment

No, I'm actually a clone who has taken over the role of kryss to further the schemes of a major global corporation to stamp out retro videogaming and secondhand game sales.

Comment

LOL!

My most recent was Counterstrike: Global Offensive.

Next up, probably NiGHTS when it hits. It's only a probable due to it requiring me to re-subscribe to Gold before I can get it. Basts.

Comment

Busy week for me all PSN:
          double dragon neon
          Street fighter 3rd strike online
          Tekken
          Tekken 2
          Jet set radio HD
          Tony hawks HD
          Mortal Kombat trilogy HD
          Kula world
          Kurushi
          Resident evil directors cut
          Crash bandicoot
          Gaia seed
          Arcade hits sheinryu
          Arcade hits sonic wings special
          Gang wars
          Street fighter alpha

And wilL be getting marvel origins on Tuesday/Wednesday

Comment

Originally posted by Kryss View Post
            No, I'm actually a clone who has taken over the role of kryss to further the schemes of a major global corporation to stamp out retro videogaming and secondhand game sales.
            Hehe.

I'd say CS:GO is the most recent for me too. Oh, and my TERA account was bought "digitally" because I didn't want the box.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
              LOL!

My most recent was Counterstrike: Global Offensive.

Next up, probably NiGHTS when it hits. It's only a probable due to it requiring me to re-subscribe to Gold before I can get it. Basts.
              Is Gold membership needed to buy XBLA games? Don't think I have bought one since I decided not to renew earlier this year.

Comment

Double Dragon Neon - Xbox.

Awesome!

Soul of Darkness - Dsiware

I love Castlevania games and decided to try it finally. The jokers at nintendolife.com gave it a 9. A choice quote from their review. "Not only are the orchestrated musical tracks phenomenal, but the wide array of visuals that go along with them are equally stunning" ....Orchestral....you have to be kidding me! maybe they changed the music in the final release lol.

Comment

FTL (Steam)

Comment

Originally posted by parkinho View Post
                    Is Gold membership needed to buy XBLA games? Don't think I have bought one since I decided not to renew earlier this year.
                    No you don't require gold to buy content, you only require gold to play online and for content deals of the week.

Last games I bought, got 1600 points free from MS.

Rayman 3 HD (XBLA) - Never played Rayman 3, loved 2 on dreamcast.
                    Crimson Dragon Side Story (WP) - Not a bad mobile shooter at all, tis a grind fest though.
                    War of the Worlds (XBLA) - Achievements in this are absolutely impossible, game is crazy frustrating too.
                    Mark of the Ninja (XBLA) - GOTY contender, seriously fantastic 2D stealth em up.
                    Entropy (XBLIG) - Not tried it yet.
                    Last edited by Family Fry; 23-09-2012, 10:27.

Comment

Originally posted by Kryss View Post
                      Pah! I've been games shopping in Akihabara with you, and can confirm the above as poppycock.

Comment

Bought Guild Wars 2 digitally last week.

Comment

This thread scares me. It's a changing landscape. Anyway, I bought Gateways! this week. Fantastic Xbox game. Best game I've played in ages. Beautiful use of 2D.

Comment

Last game I bought was Dust - Elysian Tale and hated it...art style+voice acting made it unplayable for me.
                            Luckily I got the 1600 free points so it actually cost me -400 points!

REALLY need to start getting the trial version.

Want Jet Set Radio and Nights but my backlog has grown so will wait a while for them, hopefully Xmas deals will include them!

Comment

Friendly Import video game discussion forum, informative reviews, NTSC (Japan / US) and PAL - BordersDown (previously known as NTSC-uk)

Mine are all in the above thread, that one wasn't retail specific and I can't be bothered typing them again.

Comment

Working...
                              X