No announcement yet.

Wii owners or Bordersdown - Official Black Wii Nunchuk possibly not 'Official'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wii owners or Bordersdown - Official Black Wii Nunchuk possibly not 'Official'

Could anybody who owns a black Wii or has bought an Official Black Wii Nunchuk check something for me please?

I bought what was classed as Official from Amazon (from a seller on there) & it turned up unboxed & only wrapped in a foam sheet. There was no Nintendo logo on the USB plug bit that connects to the Wiimote & altho it has exactly the same directions sticker on the cable, I'm still feeling like I've been diddled.

Any help would be great on this, thanks

If it has no Nintendo logo on the plug, it's not 1st party. I think you've been had

Comment

I assume this wasn't sold by Amazon themselves?

Comment

Yeah it was a seller thru amazon, not from amazon direct. Oh well i'll have to report it & send it back. Thanks for the help dudes

Comment

This sort of diddle really annoys me.
          http://www.consolesandgadgets.co.uk/...ck-p-1427.html << This link states it's official and the picture is of the official battery. When it arrived it was 3rd party and required using a different backplate (that came included in the pack).

I told them they had sent me the wrong one and instead of apologising, they said "No one has been unhappy with this item before - all our batteries are 3rd party".

So I had to ask for my money back and return it to them. Got it back 3 weeks later.

I suggested they update their product listing so that they don't dupe any more people. They didn't has you can see.

So I did a review of the item to warn other people - the review was very nice, saying how they refunded me and stuff. They never published my review. I can only assume they are using false product descriptions to fool lots of people and 99% of people will never bother returning it.

I'll never use consolesandgadgets again.

Comment

Working...
          X