Wonderbook errrrr yeah hehe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wonderbook errrrr yeah hehe

Well had no idea this thing existed let alone was coming out in a few weeks. Errrm at 36 im not exactly in the target age range but by god i want it so bad LOL. I have a weakness for AR stuff & this looks pretty fantastic, the fact it's actually tied to the lore of the Harry Potter world makes me really want it. Seems to be the most solid use of AR yet it looks pretty robust.

Anyone not clued up on wonderbook might find the following videos useful

LOL shall be a bit shameful going upto the counter with this but i dont care i love the technology, so anyone else "not" buying this for the kids?

Sony 'We're all about the games' best kept dirty little secret!

Comment

Im hoping it will eventually be used for more mature games, a horror game done using the same idea as the 3DS fatal frame game but actually working AR would be amazing. Sat there as alsorts of creepy **** goes on in your room.

Or the joy of sex wonderbook edition, where they "pop up" literally infront of you & you can use the move to rustle her lettuce LOL

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
        you can use the move to rustle her lettuce LOL
        That can't be un-read!

Comment

Not interested at all, no sirree. Not bookmarked the videos or anything. I'd never have known it was coming out on 16th NOVEMBER if you hadn't told me, or that it was ?26.49 in Argos. Don't ask me what it's like on 17th November because I'll have no idea.

Comment

LOL so i won't be seeing you posting in the firstplay thread that won't be appearing.

From reading the comments on youtube it seems like everyone hates the idea of it, a betrayal of lol "hardcore" gamers who are offended that this "****" was made at all. Then theres the bible set that are telling everyone not to buy & play this satan training tool.

Then theres me, someone who doesnt care that he's going to buy & play a game aimed at 7-10 year olds I'll be getting my wingardium leviosa on & loving every shameful minute of it hehe

It's a neat idea & i love the Biggs the nightcrawler one too, like la noir storybook edition. Little handmade sets to explore, reminds me a bit of lume on iOS.

Comment

Working...
            X