X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fuddle View Post
    the price. thats all.
    theres tons of great games on it.
    Could you list maybe 10-15 "great" games?

Comment

Uncharted , Wipeout, Virtua Tennis 4, Everybody's Golf, Lumines, Ridge Racer,Gravity Rush, Super MonkeyBall, Rayman Origins, Super Stardust Delta, Soundshapes, BlazBlue, and a host of PS1, PSM and minis, enough for you Guts?
      Last edited by MisterBubbles; 05-11-2012, 19:22.

Comment

You can buy better versions of almost all of those games on Ps3!

And a host of Ps1 / Ps Mini games you could play on the PSP also!

Comment

Plus ive not tried Assassin Creed, NFSSF X Tekken, LBP Vita. Oh i forget Zen Pinball 2 and The Pinball Arcade they both look jaw dropping on Vita.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
            You can buy better versions of almost all of those games on Ps3!

And a host of Ps1 / Ps Mini games you could play on the PSP also!
            True but you cant take the PS3 and all the superior games on the Train or plane etc can you
            Last edited by gambit6613; 05-11-2012, 19:23.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterBubbles View Post
              Uncharted , Wipeout, Virtua Tennis 4, Everybody's Golf, Lumines, Ridge Racer,Gravity Rush, Super MonkeyBall, Rayman Origins, Super Stardust Delta, Soundshapes, BlazBlue, and a host of PS1, PSM and minis, enough for you Guts?
              Alot of those are not "great" games.....

Comment

Originally posted by gambit6613 View Post
                True but you cant take the PS3 and all the superior games on the Train or plane etc can you
                Well you could, it would be about as much use as a vita after a couple of hours though.
                You can take a PSP though.

Comment

He wanted 10 to 15 great games, ive named them and that isn't all them, what more you want, BLOOD?

Comment

ach.
                    Why even bother. It's like trying to have a discussion with a brick wall.
                    Last edited by EvilBoris; 05-11-2012, 19:59.

Comment

You convinced me: The Vita is doing great! What were we thinking?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                        I have games on my Vita that you lot can only dream about.
                        I don't think so somehow.

Comment

He wanted 10 to 15 great games, ive named them and that isn't all them, what more you want, BLOOD?
                          JoJo!!!

Comment

Originally posted by parkinho View Post
                            Did anyone actually think the Vita would be a success?
                            No, I knew it would tank from the start. Sony did not learn from the PSP that power is not the answer. The price of the machine was astonishing and it never even offered the level of power the PS3 does.

Sony should have scaled the power and screen down to sensible levels and fit a 480p screen. Games with better than PS2 level visuals would looks stunning on a small screen like that. You would have no ****ty jaggies and eye bleeding frame rates. It should have been packed with social media, easy movie support and massive connectivity options for online play.
                            It could have still be much more powerful than the 3DS and it could come in at a low cost but still be far more impressive.

The OLED screen is a thing of wonder, pity the hardware simply cannot back it up.

Comment

I've played 8 of the games listed there, I would only call 3 of them great though. I wanted the Vita to be amazing, and I have absolutely no doubt it has the potential to be, but as it stands it has a very small amount of stuff that interests me. I would still like to try out gravity rush and the new need for speed on it though. Down the line I reckon i'd definitely buy another if the price dropped and there were more games of interest. (NOT download only)

Comment

How many systems get 15 genuinely great games in their first year?

Comment

Working...
                                X