Sir you are being hunted - Kickstarter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sir you are being hunted - Kickstarter

Look pretty cool, hopefully they can get a good game behind that art style.

Open World Survival games are all the rage right now

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
      Open World Survival games are all the rage right now
      It does seem that way.

Comment

I saw this, looks interesting, I am a little worried about the generation system. I assume that the game doesn't rely on structured missions so it may be fine. Not that keen on the characters TBH but maybe worth a punt.

Comment

With the amount of Kickstarters increasing, I wonder if there should just be a big Kickstarter thread for most games unless it's a real biggie? I was going to post about the Shadowgate remake Kickstarter but probably doesn't warrant a thread of its own...

Comment

Yeah that could be good, would be interesting to share thoughts on them. Obviously you only want to fund ones that have a chance of something being released.

Comment

Yes a dedicated kick starter thread might be a good idea.

Comment

well have this in general i posted ages ago http://www.bordersdown.net/showthrea...ht=kickstarter

could interegrate it to a dedicated kickstarter thread with perhaps links added/updated in the first post

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
                  well have this in general i posted ages ago http://www.bordersdown.net/showthrea...ht=kickstarter

could interegrate it to a dedicated kickstarter thread with perhaps links added/updated in the first post
                  That thread is fine, the title is fine. I can repost the info into it but how do I close down this thread?

Comment

Working...
                  X