Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I get folks to understand my letters in AC?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think there should even be a AC2. I can get my collecting fill from Pokemon and Smash Bros DX. They should be working on a proper Pokemon RPG but Nintendo hate me >_<

Comment

Innovative![/sarcasm]

Thanks SA, I think i'll pass though.
      Why not actually play it before bashing it?

It is hard to describe what makes AC such a good game (and it is) - in just the same way it is hard to describe why games such as Rez, Ikaruga, Samba de Amigo and Pokemon are so great.

Play it. It might suprise you.

Comment

I think that it's a fantastic game. Even though it should be ****, it just all works. I've had it since October, played it nearly every day and it's the only GC game that I haven't shelved after a couple of weeks. Resi Evil, Metroid Prime, Rogue Leader and Monkey Ball have all fallen by the way side while the "crap graphics" of AC are regularly on my TV.

The incredible easy and laid back-ness of the game has totally effected all my other gamesplaying as well... I just can't be arsed playing a game anymore if it's too much hassle. AC is just feels so *nice* to play - it's hard to describe, but I think it must be one of those love it/hate it things and if it clicks it's the best game for ages. And who'd have thunk a video game could make me get out of bed before 12 on a Sunday morning? I feel gutted if I miss Sow Joan and her turnips

Comment

Originally posted by Rabasaurus
          Your grammer has to be 100% spot on. Capital letters, commas, apostrophies etc.

Hello its rab here. Hope your having a good day. Here is a present, its a chair.
          That is wrong and you will get a strange reply. Should be....

Hello, it's Rab here. I hope your having a good day. Here is a present, it's a chair.

<pedant>

"I hope you're having a good day."

</pedant>

you're = you are, remember?

Comment

i don't think you could ever make letter writing work..unless the characters in-game knew the whole of the English language, clearly this will never happen as they'd have to be gods to program it in and they'd have to translate it all too......AC is fun as you can write whatever you like in letters and the characters still reply and thank you for it. eg:
            "Dear, errrm...Tom 'cock-face' Nook, Bye, you are gay..." etc etc etc...hilarity results, especially when the characters show other players your letter

Comment

Working...
            X