X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheers, bookmarked this page and will have a scout

Comment

Gauntlet : Slayer Edition

Played this with a buddy last night. Excellent fun. Encourages a bit of tactics on occasion but doesn't really demand it.

Comment

I played some Transformers: Devastation.
        Finally got to the bit where you can synthesise some weapons!
        Great fun to play and really empowering transforming back and forth whilst beating up the 'Cons.

Tried to download Gears 3, but my drive is full, so I looked at the list of files and wondered if I could delete Forza 3 as I'd kinda got tired of the repetition of driving around in circles. I loaded it up to see if I'd received any credits for the decals and stuff I made FIVE YEARS AGO, and people are still buying them! I then ended up doing two races and finally going to bed after half-midnight. D'oh!

Comment

I tried this weeks Games with Gold title Zheros. Seems quite good straightforward controls with two attacks strengths plus weapon and charged attacks. You can also roll to dodge and jumping attacks to deal out damage to multiple opponents.
          I also played a game of do I gave out more personal info to EA to try their Access app. In the end I decided it wasn't worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
            I've tried out loads of games recently, but not a single one is clicking with me, I think I have gaming burnout again. Only thing I've put any real time in to in January is another run through of dead nation on PS4. I've developed a real dislike of the XBO and it's just an ornament.
            Regarding the burnout, Col, take a break. I'm currently reading some books on my commute rather that gaming. It's just the tonic.

Comment

Dying Light. My game of the generation so far. Love it!

Comment

DriveClub and Fifa 15 as these are my only PS4 games at the moment, DriveClub I can see being a staple for me really enjoying it. Fifa 15 I got purely to play against a friend of mine, but my son is Fifa mad so we're having a blast competing.
                Last edited by chojin; 20-01-2016, 14:31.

Comment

Originally posted by chojin View Post
                  DriveClub and Fifa 15 as these are my only PS4 games at the moment, DriveClub I can see being a staple for me really enjoying it. Fifat 15 I got purely to play against a friend of mine, but my son is Fifa mad so we're having a blast competing.
                  Cool if I add you for some DriveClub racing at some point?

Comment

Originally posted by Fader209 View Post
                    Cool if I add you for some DriveClub racing at some point?
                    Yeah sure, I only have one friend MoFo2

Comment

More Brutal Doom for me.

Here's another video:

Comment

Started playing Xenoblade Chronicles again, determined to play through to the end this time. Enjoyed playing it before but got distracted with other stuff. I find the game quite charming in a way that reminds me of a SNES/ PS1 rpg of old.

Playing it through Dolphin at 1080p so it looks lovely too.

Comment

Because it's gaming crack I've ended up putting everything aside for the moment to overdose on Rainbow Six: Siege

My aim is to complete all the scenarios and unlock all the base operators, then I can class it as 'done' in my mind and let it slip to occasional play like BF4. After a few nights play I'm down to the scenario's and 4 operators left to unlock. Roughly 1 per night is falling though the scenarios look like they might net me enough points to unlock one a bit earlier.

Comment

Do you play with friends or randoms SF?

Not had a chance to game all week...my least favourite kind of week.

Comment

Randoms, thankfully I've not had any issues in doing so as my experiences back with Vegas 2 had me concerned for Siege's community. Having to look after SF Jr means I have to hop on and off. Really hope Ubisoft do a fleshed out sequel as the base game here is great

Comment

"Snagged" Diablo 3 from the PS Store DIGITALLY and wow how addictive this game is. Glad I got it... I've been eyeing it for a while. (Finally some sales on these... Not Steam level but good enough)

Cranked the difficulty up to 'Expert' but so far it's been a cake walk unless there will be a difficulty spike somewhere. I'm using a Wizard and blasting everything with my laser beam. What a fun and relaxing button masher.

UNLIMITED POWER!!!

Also beat Hotline Miami on the PS Vita on my recent trip on the plane. What a blast. A nice amount of challenge without being too difficult.

Nice to delve into some older games that I've skipped.

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                                More Brutal Doom for me.

Here's another video:

**** YEAH! (i.e., looks fantastic)
                                Last edited by danholo; 23-01-2016, 13:24.

Comment

Working...
                                X