This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
    Are you playing co-op? Are there many people playing it still? I'd imagine the inferno levels without chums would be impossible!
    Playing completely solo, done most of the inferno's with both Wing Diver and Ranger. Have probably got there pretty quick in fairness but only because I put so much time into EDF4.
    Have put about half the time into EDF4.1 v EDF4 but have got much further.

Comment

Stupid amounts of Minecraft on PS4. Kanji on my DS with Smallville in the background.

Comment

Brutal DOOM.

Me and my colleagues are up to E4M2 now. I love that level, unfortunately it's hard work in co-op.

If anyone wants to join us the server name is [cg] Ultimate Doom. The password is cgdoom*16.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
          So does the WiiU. There's a web app for it which uploads screens to tumblr (native res), Facebook, and Twitter.

Open your browser ingame and search for "WiiU image share".

Another vote for KoF here. 97-99 being the peak era.
          Thank you very much for that Dave! I knew about the Mii Verse way but had no idea native shots were possible. I've been snapping up Mario Maker levels like my life counted on it!

Ah, King of Fighter 98. I headed so much praise about that game back in the early 2000's that when I first visited CEX in London (Remember when CEX were good?) I brought the Neo Geo AES version of KOF 98 for ?130 despite not owning the system! That game earned a lot of respect back then.

Comment

Wools, any chance you can stop writing brought when you mean bought? It makes me flinch every time you do it in your posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
              Wools, any chance you can stop writing brought when you mean bought? It makes me flinch every time you do it in your posts.
              GRAMMARPOCALYPSE!!!

Comment

I asked nicely!!!!

Comment

Me and the IT department completed Ultimate DOOM on Nightmare! mode with the Brutalized map pack. DOOM II next, once Chinese New Year is out of the way.

Today's level design just isn't anywhere close to most of the levels in DOOM. Admittedly there are a few stinkers dotted around, especially after reaching Inferno/Hell.

Comment

Going to do a Dark Mode run through of the Witcher 2 to pick up the last achievements. Then on to the witcher 3. See you in a year.

Comment

I've been playing Watch_Dogs. I think it's pretty good, better than GTA V even. I should have the platinum any day now.
                      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

[MENTION=2732]J0e Musashi[/MENTION], early April fools groundwork?

Comment

No, I seriously like it.
                          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

That's interesting, Darryl. I haven't played it. Is this the PS4 version or PC. I'm wondering if the console versions were patched up as much, to get to a more finished state?

Comment

I've been playing some more GTA V.
                              I managed to collect all 50 UFO parts but all you get is access to a rubbish car that floats a bit after a jump.
                              It's a bit of an anticlimax after all the effort!

I tried to get hold of a Buzzard attack chopper. Took loads of attempts but finally did it only to discover that Franklin can't store it anywhere, you have to buy it for $2m. I've already opined how I wish you could choose to reload last save or carry on from a hospital rather than having to wait for it to load the hospital then reload your last save. I spent loads more time watching the loading screens than actually playing during my Buzzard liberation attempts. Grrr.

I think I might carry on with the plot now!

Comment

The issue you raise about having to load the hospital then load your save is massively annoying, yeah.

Comment

Working...
                                X