This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just started XB360 Fable II.

A bit dodgy on the dialogue and some voice acting at the start and highlighted by the quality of the other, well respected performers like Zoe Wanamaker and James Corden I've recognised. But apart from the quite clunky 'Expressions' menu I think I'm going to like this almost as much as I did Fable, The Lost Chapters on the original Xbox.

Lots to do and see so it should keep me entertained for some time to come.

Comment

Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition (PS4)
      Bloodborne (PS4)
      Art Academy (Wii U)

Can't wait to complete Divinity. Great game, but it's very long, and it's been taking up practically all my gaming time.

Comment

Just started The Legend of Legacy on the 3DS have only played it for about an hour it's ok so far

Comment

Got a couple of games off steam in the sale for some PC gaming.

Elite dangerous. Took me 30 mins just to figgure out how to cycle through the the menues in the cockpit, like docking etc. Find it a bit impenetrable at the moment, controls are well over complicated on a keyboard, looks pretty though.

Rome 2. Seems ok so far, battles are all a bit wishy washy, the fighting doesn't have the punch and visual impact of something like Starcraft2, which leads to it not being very satisfying. I'll stick with it and play some more as and when I can.

Comment

[MENTION=5490]wakka[/MENTION] will be pleased to know I finally invested in the stockmarket on GTA V!
            Cycled between my crew and invested everything they had then did the assassination mission. Stocks have already started to skyrocket.

Obviously, being GTA, I got distracted a lot first. Tried to give Trevor my Buzzard attack chopper to park in his helipad (you can't), chased a paparazzi after taking upskirt shots in my club, got in a car chase after stealing a car then running someone over and trashed a sportscar trying to stop a thief.

It was then midnight and past my bedtime.

Comment

Xenoblade Chronicles X. Just got my Skell and have already trashed it twice!

Comment

New Xbone

Monday was Forza 6.

Tue was GTA V

Wed Titan fall

Tonight will be COD

Comment

Skate 3. WIN.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post

Elite dangerous. Took me 30 mins just to figgure out how to cycle through the the menues in the cockpit, like docking etc. Find it a bit impenetrable at the moment, controls are well over complicated on a keyboard, looks pretty though.
                    I got my first 18k and decided to buy expensive stuff to sell but then i made the mistake of exploring as i had some cargo hold free came across a signal got destroyed and lost the cargos so basically had to start from scratch again

Comment

Finished the Dying Light story. A crappy end from a gameplay perspective but fairly satisfying overall. Will likely get the DLC.

Comment

The Witness. It's taken over my thoughts. Having unsolved puzzles dotted around everywhere is actually a good thing because I don't want it to end.

Comment

They're supposed to be reviewing /discussing the The Witness on Videogame Nation (Challenge TV Freeview this Saturday 10am repeated Sunday late) the best video games' centred series on TV in years.

Also just checked and they're also shown as doing XCOM2 the following week.
                          Last edited by fallenangle; 12-02-2016, 11:43.

Comment

Cheers for the heads up, I'll take a look

Comment

Originally posted by fallenangle View Post
                              They're supposed to be reviewing /discussing the The Witness on Video Nation (Challenge TV Freeview this Saturday 10am repeated Sunday late) the best video games' centred series on TV in years.
                              Yeah its the best gaming since Gamesworld on Sky ages ago . Grown up reviews and debates and love those classic Arcade cab's in the backgrounds on every show

Comment

Panzer Dragoon Orta (BC). Great stuff.
                                Rez HD. Great stuff.
                                Bit of an on-rails theme today.

Comment

Working...
                                X