Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not been playing this last week as been travelling Mon-Fri with work but over the weekend been playing Madden and EDF for a change.

Just started a new season with the Buccaneers. Am going to get the next version when it comes out, tremendous game.

Comment

Spent the morning on Splatoon.
      Spent the afternoon on Battlefront.

Comment

Tries RIGS yesterday. Deleted shortly after. Glad it was free.

Comment

Been playing a little bit of Star Wars Battlefront 2. Yes the recent one. My nephew loves it and wants to play online so I succumbed to it for £30 in Smyths. Haven't even managed much multiplayer yet as we can't a chat headset to work with his Xbox controllers.

We did try the Arcade mode split screen and to be honest I wasn't impressed. Felt very much like a slightly clunky version of the previous game in the series and some surprising judder. Looked lush on the X in 4K HDR.

Comment

I've been playing GTAV on 360. I'm 34/69 missions so far, it's just not enjoyable to play. Playing Contra 3 on the SNES Mini on Christmas Day...it really puts shizzle into perspective.

I can't do with stretched-out gaming experiences, this should be the funnest game but it plays so bad, I can imagine the PS4 version being a smoother version of the same mediocre thang...

Comment

Got my mate to order me a Super-Retrocade on Amazon earlier. I'm getting harrrrrd for stuff like that, plug that shizz and play the arses off it

Comment

Mgs2 for the first time.

What a crappy load of fetch quests tracking across the same tiny map masquerading as a game this is. I now know why I never completed it when it was released as it was such a step back in many respects compared to the original. Nearly finished and then time for the "joys" of mgs3 (which seems even worse with its darn micromanagement level of nerdosity) all so I can enjoy the fourth instalment which does look quite good, as does the fifth.

Comment

Comment

Currently splitting my time between Bloodborne, XCOM 2 and the original Destiny on the PS4.

Comment

I’ve become slightly addicted to everybody’s tennis on PS4, sneaking matches in wherever I can. It’s not that it’s particularly brilliant, but arcadey tennis games have always been a bit of fun.

Comment

Nex Machina and Superhot.
                        Both great, the latter being like an action puzzler.
                        "How do I escape this situation? Let's try throwing the kettle at the gunman, stealing his gun, shooting him then throwing the empty weapon in his associate's face..."

Thanks for the heads-up, [MENTION=2540]teddymeow[/MENTION].

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                          Spent the morning on Splatoon.
                          Spent the afternoon on Battlefront.
                          Funnily enough, now it's Splatoon 2 and Battlefront 2.
                          Weird.

Comment

still Dark Souls III

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                              Funnily enough, now it's Splatoon 2 and Battlefront 2.
                              Weird.

Comment

Continuing with Dragon Quest Heroes. Admittedly the combat is a little repetitive but thankfully you can switch between characters in your party on the fly which keeps things interesting. Additionally I mentioned it before but I appreciate the variety of British accents in the game (Bianca with her West country accent is quite charming but they're all quirky and pleasant in their own way).

Otherwise its been more Street Fighter V. Got enough FM for the upcoming DLC character when SFV: Arcade Edition releases and just over halfway for another if I want (I'm still unsure whether I want to get Blanka on release though because; well.....its Blanka!)

I hope Capcom does something interesting with his playstyle. I can imagine that Blanka vs Necali matches will be quite interesting though (battle of the beastmen )
                                Last edited by Paddy; 07-01-2018, 21:44.

Comment

Working...
                                X