Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Decided to play through Resi 4 again but this time on the Wii instead of PS2, love the extra control this version gives. Also looks a bit better too.

Completed it pretty sharpish. Still my fav game ever.

Comment

Kid Icarus on 3DS. Amazing game & I'm fully enjoying replaying the chapters whilst trying to fuse the perfect weapons.
      Unfortunately multiplayer is a "pro zone" so is horrible for beginners

Comment

Mass Effect 2 on the 360, bought all the DLC to get the full game.

Enjoyed it so far but it's no where near as good as the first game. The plot is much weaker and there is a few noticable plot holes in the story this time around, the dum down nature of the game doesn't help it either. A good but not great game, doesn't seem to link well into the third game and the story seems to lose it's way a bit after the great opening section.

Comment

Kid Icarus is amazing.

Last area of Xenoblade now and it confirms how wrong the 5/10 given on here was average. Easily an 8, maybe a 9.

Comment

Finished Lollipop Chainsaw with 1000g.

Now moving on to LA Noire...which I've never played.

It's 'ok' so far.

Comment

Mario Galaxy 2 (much harder than part 1!), Journey (finished in one sitting) and Donkey Kong Country Returns

Comment

Still playing animal crossing am upto about 33 hours and still picking away at fire emblem

Comment

Started Metroid Other M again this morning on Hard mode....only there is nothing to search for and collect. Kind of pointless as that is half the fun for me and Normal mode is too easy now.
                  Bah! Back to Fire Emblem and Kid Icarus then.

Comment

Animal Crossing mainly. I've slacked a little on MH3U recently. It's probably a 70/30 split right now.

I've got MK7, and LM2 on the go too.
                    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Youkai watch is making me so pleased I never got rid of my 3DS, 4 hours in & it's totally amazing.

Comment

Animal Crossing about 20% of the time. Nintendo Style Boutique the other 80%.. I'm being serious

Comment

Still lots of animal crossing, also playing witch & hero on 3DS, and also Nano assualt EX, and on PS3, TLOU, Gundam Breaker and EDF 4.

Comment

Finished last of us 10 seconds ago, hooray for credits

Comment

DDP Saidaioujou, Eschatos (well, more Cardinal Sins than the main game :P), and Jissha de ChibiRobo.

Comment

I completed Virtues Last Reward two nights ago, the only other Vita game I wanna finish is Persona 4 but I'm not in the mood for that so I downloaded Gravity Rush and I'm trying to get golds on the challenges which has become quite addictive.

Also finally downloaded the Lightning add-on for FFXIII-2 and finished that. Now I'm trying to complete my bestiary for the final fragment...

Comment

Working...
                                X