This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LA Noire was my game last week.

Didn't really enjoy it to be honest. A bit tedious at times.

Moved on to Assassin's Creed 3 now.

Comment

I polished off Bayonetta after not enjoying it when it first came out. Few years later and I have been blown away by the fantastic variety and combat. I loved Witch Time and getting the timing perfect, just like the parries in Rising.

I am captain of the MGS 5 hype train at the moment so I went back and finally unlocked the last chapter in Peacewalker. Great last boss fight and the scenery reminded me of

Big Shell

so I went back to MGS2 HD which I had started but put down.

Man, I remember MGS2 being a breeze back when I last played it (just before the release of MGS4) but I spent ages struggling with the controls and camera angles last night. Pushed through and going to stick with it then replay MGS4.

Comment

Originally posted by ETC View Post
        Animal Crossing about 20% of the time. Nintendo Style Boutique the other 80%.. I'm being serious
        I'm still waiting on that First Play thread!

Oodles of AC, with a small run on NFS:Most Wanted U, mainly trying to beat friends' times, speeds and jump distances.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
          NFS:Most Wanted U, mainly trying to beat friends' times, speeds and jump distances.
          Is that so?
          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I've only beaten one of yours so don't worry.
            The game crashing after 2 hours of play didn't really help me. The WiiU Activity Log says I only played for 15 minutes, but autolog backed up everything so I didn't lose and of my records.

Comment

After finishing up on Skyrim I did Walking Dead 400 Days. I enjoyed it but its even shorter than 1 Ep of Season One. Good job its cheap.

Comment

I've been playing MW2 again online. Sabotage, Search and Destroy, and others. So much better than MW3.

And some more Gateways! which I'm kind of stuck on - don't want to use the solution pods, but stumped on a puzzle.... I had hoped that I would come back to it fresh and figure it out. I'll have to cave soon

Comment

i WAS playing skyward sword(up to the volcano) but the controlls are so bad i deleted my save and shelved it.

Comment

Haha controls are bad.

Comment

Been the Vita all week for me. Getting really in to Unit 13, great to have virtua tennis 4 again and had a few bouts of DOA5+ and UMVC3.

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
                        Haha controls are bad.
                        Well it IS on Wii.

Hehe.

Comment

Played a few retro bits today, one of the highlights was a few rounds on everybodys golf/hot shots fore - PS2.

Comment

I'm currently horribly addicted to Borderlands2 after picking it up for $8 in the last Xbox sale.

Never completed the first one but this one is great. Now level 23 and about 6-7 missions from the end?

Comment

Originally posted by mugetsu View Post
                              i WAS playing skyward sword(up to the volcano) but the controlls are so bad i deleted my save and shelved it.
                              I agree that the controls are terrible. I kind of got around it but certainly not the games' strong suit.

Comment

The controls work absolutely fine.

Comment

Working...
                                X