Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still going back to XB360 Lara Croft: The Guardian of Light to do some of the challenges to unlock the things I'd not managed on my main run through. Some of the time based ones are very demanding, there's one other task I just can't get anywhere near and another I don't even understand the challenge criteria: "Destroy two shields with one truck". No idea what that means in this particular case but no doubt Gamefaqs will help.

Not sure I'm going to continue to 100% completion but whilst I'm still enjoying it why go on to anything else?

Edit:-

Found there was a truck which I'd been exploding but at the wrong time - now completed 100% so I moved onto the XB360 Birds Of Steel demo I found as I was thinking of getting it. Same problems for me as IL2 Sturmovik - some bad gameply design almost ruins it unless you stick to the Simplified/Arcade mode.
    Last edited by fallenangle; 31-08-2013, 01:38.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post

I agree that the combat was fairly easy, but I think it was meant to be. If you couldn't take down 5 perps without breaking a sweat, you wouldn't feel like Batman:
      That doesn't excuse it being so easy. Make it more involved and players then do a thing called practice.

Comment

So, in your game, Batman is going to be a useless bell-end softass chump, until we can pull off tortuous and extravagent combos.

That would shatter my illusion of being a hard-cocked crime fighting double tough bastard, fella.

Comment

Don't blame Batman because you suck.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
            I've been thinking about playing some more Left 4 Dead (1 and 2!) recently.

Is there still and active community playing co-op, nonny?
            Dunno mate. I've been playing with two mates who've not played it in private matches and scaring the bejesus out of them. The dedicated servers are still up but no idea a out player numbers.

Comment

RR3D keeps on giving. I had no idea that the first 18 GP's were part of the "Beginner" difficulty. With a bit of luck that'll mean there are another 36 left, and there could well be Devil/Dual/Special-Class cars later on. Hopefully it gets more difficult too. I've won 72 races on the spin so far. I'm the real ridge racer.
              Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
                Don't blame Batman because you suck.
                I am awesome - you know that.

Comment

The Altis island got released for Arma 3 so I've been arsing about on that in helicopters. 270 SQKm of land mass. Pretty sure that makes it the largest game world by some margin. Skyrim and GTA maps are nowhere near that size. Runs pretty smooth too. Just been learning how to issue squad commands. Some good user created missions already. Just played MGS in the Arma 3 engine :-)

Comment

Flintstones Pinball
                    I was rubbish I couldn't keep the balls in the field for long. Random chance seemed to be against me with far too often the balls disappearing down the sides or straight through the middle.

They also had Indy500, Starwars, Radical Bikers, Harley Racing, and vast array of other poorly maintained but still vaguely functioning games (campsite in France).

Comment

I was at the pinball hall of fame in Las Vegas the other week and I did laugh that Metallica pinball was the more expensive than all the rest (maybe only funny if you like Metallica and like me think they are greedy).

This week due to house moving the only game I have played is Trials HD on the 360, forgot how awesome it is and how much I suck.

Comment

Admits to playing Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe on 360 mainly to increase my Trueachievement rank....

Least it's not as bad as I was expecting, but that's not saying much.

Comment

R:Racing Evolution on the GC with the Logitech force wheel.... random. Great game that everyone dismissed due to the grimy PS2 style visuals and the tutorial / story mode that everyone thought was a super short campaign....

Comment

Pretty much just saints row 4

Comment

Diablo 3 on PS3. Absolutely loving every second of it, online and off. Addictive as hell. The variety and imagination of skillsets and enemies is superb, and I'm not even out of the first act yet and still only got a low-level voodoo man to play with.
                              Last edited by Golgo; 07-09-2013, 17:18.

Comment

Ridge Racer 3D and Mario Kart 7. I'm nearing the completion of RR, so I thought I'd move on to MK7. It's alright, but a little frustrating at times. I keep losing a particular race on the line, which is stopping me from getting the three stars.
                                Last edited by J0e Musashi; 07-09-2013, 17:36.
                                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Working...
                                X