Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why don't you sack off playing the two games that are dragging and play Pikmin in that time instead?

Life's too short and there are too many fun games to play instead of wasting time on ones that are a chore.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
      Why don't you sack off playing the two games that are dragging and play Pikmin in that time instead?

Life's too short and there are too many fun games to play instead of wasting time on ones that are a chore.
      That could be an idea. I guess that having the 3DS always on and beside the keyboard helps for 10-20 minutes sessions.

Comment

Turn the wireless off to save the battery.

Pikmin 3 is charming, I'm playing the challenge missions when I can sit down without falling asleep (i.e. not often, I was playing MH4 with my eyes closed at the end of our MP session yesterday!)

It's all about MH4 right now. W101 is on the way but I might put that on one side until I get the urge to play it.

Comment

Everything else has gone out of the window now that MH4 is out. Even translating is fun.
          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Shut up you two :'(

Comment

Did we mention how much fun we had yesterday playing MP for what, 3-4 hours?

Comment

I hadn't had that much fun since way back in the 3U days.
                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I hate you both

Comment

Neverdead which I'm beginning to hate
                    nexuiz
                    borderlands
                    ssf4ae for a bit..

Comment

I've just started MGS 3 on 3DS. I've only ever played through it once before, and that was in Japanese. I'm just about to meet up with ADAM. Having this and MH4 on rotation is going to be awesome. I just need to go and get Kid Icarus from down the road, and I'll be set for ages.
                      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Kid Icarus is too much to take on with what you're currently playing. It takes a lot of getting used to as it's quite difficult if you want the sweeter rewards.

Comment

I've been playing:

TW101
                          FFXI
                          3DS Ocarina of Time (in transit)

Looking forward to getting Animal Crossing next month once Ocarina is out of the way.

Comment

k0pp0 and I embarked on a co-op session on Dead Rising 2: Off The Record once I'd worked out what he meant when he asked if I had DR2:OTR. (thanks to Stevie VIP for my copy via the Blueroom)

We couldn't get the co-op to work from the get go (you have to play a little bit solo to get the headset that accepts incoming co-op requests), so we started messing about in the sandbox mode on Monday night. We were both tittering like naughty schoolboys at some of the ridiculous weapons and outfits.

I was trying to look cool with a leather jacket and Viking hat. k0pp0 was happy to ride around on a toddler's trike whilst dressed in S&M fishnet and leathers whilst clouting zombies with a dildo...

Last night we did a bit of the story together. Once we sussed what we were supposed to be doing, it was great to have some support trying to get the imbeciles back to the safehouse.

I say "support", but I ended up on the floor getting chomped by the undead because k0pp0 kept unpausing the game whilst I messaged him "can you hear me?" before he finally worked out that the reason he couldn't was because he'd turned his headset volume down. He then brought two lots of food to revive me but instead of giving them to me, he promptly ate them in front of me!

So yeah, lots of laughs to be had in this and I'm looking forward to doing some more!

Last edited by QualityChimp; 18-09-2013, 08:53.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                              Kid Icarus is too much to take on with what you're currently playing. It takes a lot of getting used to as it's quite difficult if you want the sweeter rewards.
                              Thanks Dave. I read that it's like Star Fox 64 in that repeated play is a must to learn the stages. It sounds like my kind of thing, but I'll get MGS3 out of the way first.
                              Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                                Thanks Dave. I read that it's like Star Fox 64 in that repeated play is a must to learn the stages. It sounds like my kind of thing, but I'll get MGS3 out of the way first.
                                I'd say dive in to Kid Icarus, you're going to suck for a bit anyway. But be warned - it's awesome - so it might drag you away.
                                On second thoughts, finish MGS3.

Are you playing either of these on your LL or are they in English?
                                (I'd like to get hold of either of them in Japanese. :'()

Comment

Working...
                                X