Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uhhh. Gotta go back to Infamous, I guess? I know I'm near the end but I sorta can't be arsed, I've just met the purple neon giant and he's well cool but he's badass and I can't be arsed at the mo, yet I'm SO close to getting to the end. It's sorta like meeting a girl on a night out, kind of liking her but only really in it for the sex and never quite loving her and you sort of want to finish it cos it wasn't really that great in the first place yet you can't really justify being so mean as to put her down like that cos she's nice and amiable but maybe a bit BORING at the core, a sweet lass, a smiling bank teller or that nice lady at the booze counter in ASDA, then she wants to get MARRIED and you forget to wear a rubber johnny one night and you've got a sprog and are living a tedious life of hell yet you still cannot really justify the alternative, especially now little Robbie's arrived, and she's a really nice person, really. This game is THAT.

Comment

Just trying the demo for Ragnarok Odyssey for my Vita it looks good so far

Comment

Anarchy Reigns (360)
        Ocarina of Time 3D (3DS)
        New Super Mario Bros. U (Wii U)

Comment

Did one more level of Bayonetta and got to Level 4, opening boss kicked my ass enough times for me to turn the machine off, which led me to putting FF13 back in, got past where I was stuck and making progress again now, really enjoying it!

Comment

Been playing through the Mass Effect 3 DLC this week. The ending left a bad taste in my mouth, and apparently the 'extended cut' ending DLC doesn't address the problems at all (so I'll skip that one), which is a shame because the DLC is reminding me what a great game it was up until that point.

Comment

Finished the story in FF13, there's a few things left to go back and do, a lot of the missions and suchlike and finishing up the crystarium, not sure I will go back and do them but the options there if I decide to. Have to decide what is next now, probably something a little bit shorter, got a few more epics but need a little break before I start one!

Comment

Zangeki no Reginleiv on Wii

Comment

Animal Crossing 3DS, Club Nintendo Picross and...Streetpass Plaza.

Comment

Pro Evolution soccer 2013 most weeks (Xbox 360)
                    Just finished the Aliens Colonial Marines Campaign mode (Xbox 360)
                    On Chapter 18 Dead Space 3 (Xbox 360)
                    Once I have finished Dead Space 3 I will be engrossing myself into the wonderful world of Devil May Cry (Xbox 360)

Happy Gaming

Comment

Completed a platformer called VVVVVV last night, which was really good fun. I very rarely buy games on steam (I only have 23, most of which are half-life) but when my brother showed me this I had to get it. Great fun

Comment

Zelda Skyward Sword. Kinda love it, kinda don't. There's only so much satisfaction I can reap from participating in the same tale with the same tools and I think I've reached my limit.

Comment

Continuing on my quest to catch up with the last few years of the 360 I played through the campaign on Halo 3: ODST, which I really enjoyed, a different vibe not being Chief for sure. I then started Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts which seems interesting but really made me want to play the original game so I bought some MS Points and bought the updated version of the original off the XBLA and started that last night, really really enjoying it too =) Good memories!

Comment

Back after launch I went through Borderlands 2 but part way through started to feel fatigue. I put it down to having only Platinumed Borderlands 1 less than a year before so put it aside to stack the expansions and pick up again once other stuff was finished. Last few nights I've been back on and the most apt word would be Boredom. I can't pinpoint what it is but the sequel just isn't clicking with me

Comment

Punch Out!! (Wii). Terrific fun. Can't believe I left it on my shelf so long...

Comment

Originally posted by crazytaxinext
                                Back after launch I went through Borderlands 2 but part way through started to feel fatigue. I put it down to having only Platinumed Borderlands 1 less than a year before so put it aside to stack the expansions and pick up again once other stuff was finished. Last few nights I've been back on and the most apt word would be Boredom. I can't pinpoint what it is but the sequel just isn't clicking with me

More like boredomlands amirite :\/

I'm currently playing MGS4 (for the first time, I just got a PS3), and finishing my second run of Super Mario 3D Land (to get all the goal poles/do it with the other character).

Comment

Working...
                                X