Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Started up Metal Gear: Peace Walker on PS3 seeing as everybody on here was enjoying Peace Walker 2

Comment

Devil's Third and The Evil Within DLC.

Comment

Shadows of the Damned.. Have gone straight in on the hardest mode and it seems to be a bit of a cake walk (once boss patterns are sussed).

Comment

Dungeon Travelers 2 (PSV), mainly. Popped once in the PS3 Shining Resonance to break the monotony and will probably get back to it very soon.

Comment

Mass effect 1 been playing it all day and in game i seem to get into relationships without realizing it.....which tended to happen to me in real life aswell
            Last edited by eastyy; 20-09-2015, 21:07.

Comment

And now into mass effect 2....got to be honest not enjoying it as much as the first one, things seem to be really dumbed down none of the cool weapons and upgrading ...have to research everything instead

Comment

Reverting back to Alcatraz 1954 but caved and picked up Forza 6 too

Comment

Both of the Wolfenstein games on the PS4. Played through the campaign on New Order, and steadily going through it to find the collectables. Loved it so much that I started the prequel, Old Blood, at the weekend - it's more of the same, just about different enough not to be boring.

Two really good games, which I picked up cheap in various sales - think New Order cost me about ?7 and Old Blood ?10. Definitely worth that! 😀

Comment

I'm ready for a new game, but I have so many to play, I couldn't pick one.

So I played a bit of EDF 2025!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                      I'm ready for a new game, but I have so many to play, I couldn't pick one.

So I played a bit of EDF 2025!
                      Good lad.

I've finished EDF4.1 with Wing Diver but now need to get it done up to inferno level.

Could do with updating the review at some point as the difference between it and 2025 is incredible, they've even plugged holes on levels that were 'easy' to get power weapons.

Comment

Been playing:
                        So Many Me = amazing
                        Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare = amazing
                        BF4 Night Operations = amazing. Also I just got a boost bonus of 53000 in one round
                        Dirt Rally = amazing.

So, a totally amazing few days of gaming.

Comment

MGSVTPP
                          Dark Souls

Comment

I totalled up the number of games I have waiting to be played on my 360 - physical, DLC and Games with Gold.

I had to put them in a spreadsheet and use a RANDBETWEEN calculation to pick a game.
                            It landed on #52 - Sniper Elite 2.

Man alive, it's a gory game! If you target someone with the "bullet time" mode, the camera slows down, tracks the bullet and then shows you an X-Ray of where the bullet goes in and various skulls, ribs, spleens, hearts and giblets get blasted out.

In the first two levels, I got achievements for shooting lots of people, shooting somebody through the eye and for getting two headshots with one bullet.

I've kinda got the idea after two levels and I'm frustrated by being unable to climb through open windows because the game doesn't want me to go that way. Is it worth persevering with? Are there any environments more varied than bombed cities?

I have a plethora of better games to play.
                            I think I'm going to become a Strictly widow starting from Saturday...

Comment

QualityChimp - I had to do something similar a few months ago, prompted by the True Trophies web site, called a 'Bean Dive.'

Aim of the Bean Dive was that you had a month to start as many of your unplayed games as you wanted to, registering no more than five trophies (and, ideally, only one) before the month ran out. From there, you have a year to get your overall trophy completion percentage back to what it was before you killed it by doing said Bean Dive.

I stopped at 23 games, having reduced my overall completion percentage from 64% to 41%!

Of course, these figures don't include games you've already started, which can still be used to up your stats.

It's strangely compelling - and has forced me to play fantastic games that have sat on my HDD unplayed. It's even enabled me to not buy anything for a few months, therefore waiting for the likes of Mad Max, MGS5, Until Dawn and Tearaway to drop in price at some point before Xmas.

I've got Sniper Elite 3 on my list to play - I'm pretty sure there's a trophy in that for shooting someone in the unmentionables.......
                              Last edited by TonyDA; 25-09-2015, 08:40. Reason: Added

Comment

Thanks [MENTION=1129]TonyDA[/MENTION]!

I'm on True Achievements, so I might do that next year (it's closed for 2015), even though Bean Dive sounds like either a hipster coffee shop or a rude sexual manoeuvre...

Whilst trying to find which of my games are shortest, I stumbled across http://howlongtobeat.com/.
                                Sniper Elite takes around 7 hours to complete the story, but up to 22 hours for a completionist: http://howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=8679

I might sign up and input that shamefully long list, but I don't want to fall in to the trap of feeling I have to complete games that aren't much fun OR abandoning games I'm enjoying, just because of the avalanche of other games to play.

I might have to start The 12 Games of (Before) Christmas thread a few months early this year!

Comment

Working...
                                X