X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uncharted on the collection, that **** bunker level again though

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
      I have been playing Final Fantasy 9 for some reason. It's okay.
      What do you think it could do better?

Comment

So far (7 hours in), it would mostly be in narrative progression and the pacing. It started with a nice clear goal (get Garnet) but then in the switching between the characters it wanders quite a bit early on. But the locations look great, the music is nice and it does the job.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
          So far (7 hours in), it would mostly be in narrative progression and the pacing. It started with a nice clear goal (get Garnet) but then in the switching between the characters it wanders quite a bit early on. But the locations look great, the music is nice and it does the job.
          Yeah i agree about the narrative progression & pacing although i have found all the FF games to be guilty of that albeit not very often. The locations really are lovely throughout and i found the game to be alot more colourful than FF7 & 8 although Chrono Cross whips them all in that department.

Comment

Definitely the location design is a treat. Beautiful buildings and I love the more fantasy setting - reminds me a touch of the Discworld games but taken to a whole other level.

You know, I never finished Chrono Cross and I have it on my PSP. I must play that from the start again. It has one of the most beautiful game soundtracks ever.

Comment

-Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Enhanced Edition
              -Battlefield 4

Tempted to give Blood Stone a quick run given it's Bond season, it's the last of them for me to revisit I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Briareos View Post
                Finally finished the Phoenix Wright Trilogy on the 3DS last night. Before I crack on with Apollo Justice then Dual Destinies should I wait and play Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth or does it not really tie in?
                Crack on with the main Gyakuten Saiban (Ace Attorney) games.

Gyakuten Kenji (Ace Attorney Investigations) is a spin-off and doesn't really tie-in as such.

Comment

Disney Infinity 3. Love the game, but there are a lot of bugs.

Comment

So Many Me (so much cool!)
                    Skylanders Superchargers - race mode is like Diddy Kong Racing and pretty good.
                    Gunblade and L.A. Machineguns - nonsense, but fun for a session.

Comment

Just Left Behind as it was in a recent sale on PSN.

Beyond that, been buying more games than playing tbh. I need to just stay getting stuck into some of them or they'll end up getting sold off.

Comment

Seeing as it's halloween countdown, i'm currently going through Luigi's mansion 2 perfect game for getting into the halloween mood

Comment

A big gap between FFXIV patches has meant I've broken the MMO spell for a short while. Currently putting the finishing touches on Yakuza 3, will then start 4 with the plan to be ready for 5's English release.

Comment

Last of Us Remastered continuing my Naught Dog marathon after the play through of Uncharted 1,2 & 3 on PS4.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                              Seeing as it's halloween countdown, i'm currently going through Luigi's mansion 2 perfect game for getting into the halloween mood
                              I never finished this. Got frustrated at a boss type bit which I think is pretty late in the game. Enjoyed it though, split missions aside.

Comment

Mario Maker on Wii U.
                                Left 4 Dead, Espgaluda 2, Akai Katana on Xbox 360.

Comment

Working...
                                X