Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got Dragon Quest Heroes in the sales for ?23 and i'm enjoying it quite a bit. Follows in the recent works of Omega/Koei branching out the warriors games into other brands like the Zelda/Gundam/One Piece games and feels more unique from the standard formula than those mentioned with the inclusion of separate magic attacks and summonable monsters and numerous defend "something" missions on small maps so it almost feels like a tower defence/moba with lanes. Probably the best Warriors game they've made, and i do like the Empires and Gundam versions quite a bit.

Comment

Resident Evil HD.

First run was bad. Like nearly six hours. Second run was 2 hours 9 minutes.

It's stunning in areas (mainly the parts where they have moving video for backgrounds) but in other areas it looks fairly bad. Amazing to think the core character models are over a decade old. They look far more realistic than the Resi 5 and 6 models you unlock after beating the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
        -Absolute Drift
        That looks fun, Supes. I don't have anything to play it on though so what's it like?

Comment

Pretty simple so far. You have a simple over world with set missions. It's like a top down version of Dirt 3's gymkhana sections. There's several courses which you're scored on for chaining drifts, I'm enjoying it but it seems like it's going to be very short.

Comment

Looks nice plus has Supra and AE86 in it so I'll probably pick it up. Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Just got round to starting mgs5. Amazing stuff as usual from kojima and company.

Comment

I finished Tearaway. The ending was really nice and it has lovely ideas but I was bugged by the constant telling me what to do the whole way through. The worst example... in the centre of a room was an object with a huge glow around it. There was nothing else in the room and this object provides the only method to move on so, even if you weren't drawn by the massive glow, you would have picked this up in several seconds anyway. But they felt the need to have a character interrupt you to tell you to pick up this object. Okay so now I know to pick it up, I'll just... CUT SCENE of the character picking it up. Seriously? You didn't trust me or your own level design to pick up the only object in the room?

Got Unit 13 because it cost pretty much nothing in the PSN sale. Seems really well made. I'm finding I'm not big into the game - I'm not sure I can do the military thing any more. But seems like a good game.

Comment

Having had to wrap up Just Cause 3 for now I've had to move on to new stuff.

-Star Wars Battlefront
                  -Ridge Racer 6
                  -Afterfall
                  -Super Mario 64 (20 more stars to go)

Comment

Finished XB360 Mass Effect 3. Afterwards downloaded the free extended cut patch and replayed the last missions again to see the new ending. Clearly rushed but still an improvement on the original one.

Great, epic conclusion to the 'Shepard' centred ME games even if a bit rough around the edges.

Tempted to try the DLC expansions for ME3 as I think there are 4 different ones. However, seems expensive - main game cost me ?19.99 new (Amazon) and has around a 100 missions; the DLC: (2 x ?9.99 and 2 x ?6.75) is getting on for ?33 ie. 60% more for around 35 new missions.

Worth it?
                    Last edited by fallenangle; 03-12-2015, 11:56.

Comment

Duke Nukem Megaton Edition.

I'd be quite happy if they just made the next Duke a rehash of 3D in UE4. It's still great fun.

Comment

Grand Kingdom on the PS4, Ghost Blade on the DC, a sprinkle of Legend of Dark Witch 2 on the 3DS.

Comment

Start of a new week and still working on some of the stuff I'm on but a small shuffle round means I'm now playing:

-Afterfall Insanity
                          -Uncharted 4 Beta
                          -Ridge Racer 6
                          -Wave Race 64

Comment

Mix bag these last few days.

Back to the Future - Xbox One (completed)
                            The Witcher III - Xbox One (just tidying up loose ends)
                            Akumajo Dracula -XX - Super Famicom
                            Err, that roller coaster / demolishing game - Xbox One (messing about on it with my son)

Comment

This last week;

Yakuza - Dead Souls
                              Until Dawn
                              IA/VT Colorful
                              Xenoblade Chronicles X
                              FFXIV

The key to this list being so healthy has been only granting FFXIV a few short hours worth of time.

Comment

I completed LEGO Marvel Superheroes with my lad this week, but something tells me he won't be happy until we've unlocked EVERY character and gold block!

Continuing the Marvel theme, the only other game I've played is Marvel Puzzle Quest on Android.
                                I started playing it on last year's "12 Games of Christmas" and there's only a handful of days I've not played it so I got a reward for playing it for 365 days!

Comment

Working...
                                X