Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have for about the 4th time in trying, began playing Xenoblade Chronicles on the Wii. Im four hours or so in but just no matter how many times i try and play this game i just cannot for the life of me get into it. I know just about everyone has raved over it and its probably just me but i cannot for the life understand the combat system, i get the basics but all the other bits go right over my head, I cannot stand the voice of Reyn and i find questing rather poor in that i have no idea where i have to go to find things to kill?. Just my opinion but this is just not for me, but it would be dull if everyone liked the same things

Comment

I picked up a cheapy copy of Castlevania LOS a couple of weeks back and got round to trying it tonight. I'm shocked its really bloody good bargain

Comment

Super Mario Kart and F-Zero X on Wii virtual console. Both are as fun to play as ever, but much more difficult than I remember. I can't even beat 100CC Special Cup on Super Mario Kart. Pathetic.

Comment

This week I'm playing Dead Space 2 and Link's Awakening. LA is one of the best games ever made.

Comment

Year Walk on my iphone and Persona 4 The Golden on my Vita

Comment

Today, Limbo and House of Dead Overkill on PS3, Limbo was on PS+ and HotD was ?5.99 new in GAME the other week.

Bargain and both great games to boot

Comment

Uncharted on PS3
                Resistance 2 on PS3

Just picked up COD black ops for $2.95 in the ultimate game sale so will be heading back to give that a run.

Comment

Mass Effect Trilogy (PS3). Just started ME2 this week which happens to be very enjoyable on almost every level. Much better than ME1, no surprise there... Got the trilogy when it came out and am playing them through, and am glad I did. I love sci-fi games and this is exactly what I need considering the lack of Sci-Fi movies. The only thing I don't like are the hover craft missions, as I didn't care for the buggy missions in ME1 either. Also got Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 which I've played to the second chapter. Really cool game. It's nice that there are so many good I've missed out on.

And I imported NSMB2 for the 3DS from Japan and enjoying every second. Nice to play in bed as I'm a bit sick.
                  Last edited by danholo; 01-03-2013, 23:36.

Comment

I loved ME2. It loses some of its RPG origins but the story & ending is just pure gaming goodness. I've not played through ME3 as yet to judge the ending and all that business but I've had it for nearly a year now still in its shrink wrap.

Comment

If you love ME2, you should definitely play ME3. It's still a great game - everything up to the last 10 minutes is brilliant. The last 10 minutes will make you wonder why you bothered with the series in the first place, but the ride is fun while it lasts.

Comment

Yeah I keep meaning to get it started, knowing once I'm invested I'll play it to completion. The reason I've held off is they announced that revised or expanded ending... As I was busy with other games I just put it on the back burner and never picked it up.

Comment

I absolutely love Borderlands, picking my way through every inch of the game was a joy. Therefore it really pains me, after yet another attempt, to say Borderlands 2 just doesn't click. I really can't put my finger on why but despite repeatedly plugging away at it and failing to get engaged in it I think it's time for me to write it off and hope a next-gen Borderlands 3 can bring back the magic.

With the launch of the free to play version of Uncharted 3's multiplayer I decided to give it a go. I'd originally bought the season pass but never really committed much time to it so I haven't seen much of the DLC maps. Only tried a couple but it's good stuff and reminder of how good looking the game is. Still got some work to do on the Platinum so think some of my time will be spent on this bar the usual BO2 time and when Tomb Raider hits.

Comment

Been playing Phantasy Star Online 2 on the Vita, with my brother playing on PC. True cross-compatible online play. Apparently there's a fan-made partial English translation patch for the PC version, too.

Free to download on both formats, free to play, and the first online Phantasy Star game to actually surpass the original PSO.

Comment

Manhunt PS2,never played it back in the day so i am having a go to see what all the fuss is about.

Comment

Tomb Raider PS3 and Modern Warfare 1 PS3, oh on Bit Trip Runner Demo, PS3

Comment

Working...
                                X