Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does Orta work properly on BC now? Last time I researched whether it did I read it crashed after a couple of levels or something.

Comment

This week I have mostly been playing:

1) DariusBurst Chronicle Saviours. This is an ongoing project. I've spent the past week learning how to play it properly, and now I'm enjoying playing it. I'll be damned sure to get the platinum.

2) Gravity Daze Remastered. I kinda wish I didn't buy it, but it's enjoyable enough. The platinum doesn't seem to be overly difficult.

3) MGSV. I am determined to platinum it, and I'm not far off now. I like to give it a good 10-hour session every now and again to make some good progress.
      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Haha a 10 hour session, excellent. Now that's gaming.

Comment

XCX - 1-hit killing everything under level 20 with a massively overpowered sniper rifle I found for my new Skell

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
            Does Orta work properly on BC now? Last time I researched whether it did I read it crashed after a couple of levels or something.
            I hope not! I only played through the tutorial to remind myself - it has been a few years..... I played through the whole of Rez and some of the beyond first Some of the high scores are incredible. I'm going to break out Child of Eden too.

I also played a bit of COD:WM2 - this felt incredibly strange after so long playing BF4.

Comment

Final Fantasy VII, on the PS4. Weird blobby graphics filter aside, it's pure awesomeness even 19/20 years down the line.

I have hit the first visit to the Gold Saucer and I'm determined to get the top prize at the Battle Arena first time around, but I'm borderline underpowered for it so I only win like 1 attempt in 4 or 5. It's been pretty frustrating at times, like when I had 40,000 out of 52,000 required battle points and then the goddam construction company doing goddam noisy maintenance on our building knocked off the goddam electricity by accident and I lost it all.

It's a testament to the strength of the Vita's PS4 link, that I can do the square button mashing strobe effect on the spinning handicap reels to more easily get what I want, with just as much success as doing it on the PS4 itself.

(I lose the arm wrestling every time though, probably a lesser quality button issue rather than lag but you never know)

Comment

For something simple I'm trying to blitz through Enemy Front. I first played it on PS3 so the mup up to PC is massive even if the game is only middling. Another CryEngine game, hence the huge step up from console.

Comment

I can't remember the last time I had a 10 hour gaming session.

Comment

Been playing SF5. Like it so far

Comment

been playing FFIX on my iPhone.

must say, this is by far the best port and I wish they would do this for all the FF games.

Notable improvements include:
                      1) sharper graphics (characters themselves only)
                      2) saves all the time automatically in addition to the traditional save points
                      3) can point for characters to walk to instead of using the on-screen joystick
                      4) redone menus for touch friendliness
                      5) cheat options

I've read there's a speed up game and cut random encounters function but I can't seem to find these two options... weird...

Comment

Drive Club. Racing my mate back home and getting my ass handed to me.

Comment

Originally posted by zeroboo View Post
                          been playing FFIX on my iPhone.

must say, this is by far the best port and I wish they would do this for all the FF games.

Notable improvements include:
                          1) sharper graphics (characters themselves only)
                          2) saves all the time automatically in addition to the traditional save points
                          3) can point for characters to walk to instead of using the on-screen joystick
                          4) redone menus for touch friendliness
                          5) cheat options

I've read there's a speed up game and cut random encounters function but I can't seem to find these two options... weird...
                          I really don't get how saving all the time and cheat options could be considered a good thing. It's the worst part of FFVII on the PS4. On the vita if my thumb accidentally brushes the screen it activates god mode and I instantly recover all health and get full limit breaks, it destroys the game. Same if I'm too rough with the sticks on the DS4. Do we really need to wreck the classics with these concessions to modern wuss gamers?

Comment

Had 15 mins on banjo kazooi nuts and bolts last night. Utter tosh. Great fun for a 7 year old but this one will never hit my screen again.

Only jetpac and lunar jet man look appealing from the list. If the pack was worth more I'd be selling it.

Will be hitting Forza 6 tonight to make up for it.

Comment

I ended up playing for 14 hours straight.10am until midnight.
                              Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Darwock View Post
                                It's the worst part of FFVII on the PS4.
                                3X speed is the BEST part of FFVII on the PS4. Nobody wants to watch Knights of the Round for 12 minutes.
                                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Working...
                                X