Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For inferior PAL copies. Gotta love collectors.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ono View Post
      Not a purchase as such, well, not recent, but I am clearing out my loft ahead of our conversion and opened up a box of my old N64 collection and saw these amongst others. Totally forgot I was such an OCD collector in the past.

My jaw just hit the floor, Bro.

Comment

People on ebay will **** bricks if they go up on there, sealed collectors are kind of "special" and will pay obscene prices. Those zeldas alone will net you a crazy profit lol

Comment

Indeed, I managed to sell a destroyed PAL Player's Choice copy of Wind Waker for ?77 on there just before Christmas... bidding went crazy at the last minute. "Zelda" and "sealed" are effectively a licence to print money on there.

Comment

LOL. Well, not planning on selling as it kinda defeats the notion of collecting. Obviously I will never need to open them to play though so may take a view after our building work is done.

Comment

Mr Ono could be rich if he sells!

Check out this one for USA copy of Zelda http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Legend-of-...item1c30735429

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ono View Post
                LOL. Well, not planning on selling as it kinda defeats the notion of collecting. Obviously I will never need to open them to play though so may take a view after our building work is done.
                Dude, just play the 3DS OoT and Majora's Mask on Wii VC. No point in devaluing those games.

Comment

I know. That's why I said no need to open them to play. We also have them on the GC.

I'll have a look after the building work is done. May need to cash them in if the costs overrun!!

Will be interesting to see how much the US auction makes. Defo won't get to his asking

Comment

Defo not worth s much as the auction but still worth a pretty penny. I would just hold on to them for another ten years.

Comment

Didn't get these all at once but I have a nice post-coursework binge planned.

Comment

Picked this up today...

I'd been meaning to get it for a while & at the price it was now or never

Neil

Comment

My Tokyo pick ups.

Might put DJ Max up in the sales thread soon as I find it very, very hard!!

Went a bit Hatsune Miku crazy too.

Comment

This weeks buys

Comment

Never play a miku game how import friendly is it

Comment

They're music games, so very.

Comment

Working...
                                X