X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Group photo of recent imports

Comment

Is PS4 Scholar of the First Sin dual language? That is a nice set...

Comment

Dunno yet, will probably play it in a week: it got here today, have just completed filming the unboxing, then it's editing, and tomorrow flight to London. I was thinking to spend the whole game playing games instead of staring at them...

Comment

What do the anime-boob-ninja-girl games come with to justify those boxes?

Or do I even want to know?

Comment

I was thinking exactly the same Asura.

Comment

Picked up Ghost trick as it was one i was still after, just one english game left to get now for the DS collection and a small handful of Japanese games and then my DS collection is complete.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                  Dunno yet, will probably play it in a week: it got here today, have just completed filming the unboxing, then it's editing, and tomorrow flight to London. I was thinking to spend the whole game playing games instead of staring at them...
                  What's your channel?? I'd like to check it out!

Comment

Originally posted by Shozuki View Post
                    What's your channel?? I'd like to check it out!
                    Ahem.

Comment

Originally posted by Decider-VT View Post
                      Lol, thanks dude. Shoulda guessed!!

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                        What do the anime-boob-ninja-girl games come with to justify those boxes?

Or do I even want to know?
                        A bunch of stuff, but the size is due to five figures each. Those are completely safe-for-work. A Japanese LE with a dakimakura still has to happen.

Comment

I can only assume the Vita Senran Kagura games look and play better than the 3ds one. I played that for about 10 minutes and it was dire.

Some might say I missed the point if I'm complaining about gameplay, but really, the cover artwork for the game was racier than the in-game visuals, at least from what I saw.

Comment

Because I'm willing to give it another go.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                              I can only assume the Vita Senran Kagura games look and play better than the 3ds one. I played that for about 10 minutes and it was dire.
                              No, I would say that the ones on the 3DS are the best; Shinku is also better in the overall visual department than Shinovi and Estival. The PS4 has an advantage thanks to framerate and resolution, but everything aside characters look cheap. Estival Versus (the new one) in particular is pretty rough in plain game terms.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                                A bunch of stuff, but the size is due to five figures each. Those are completely safe-for-work. A Japanese LE with a dakimakura still has to happen.
                                Are these games good? Ive watched a few youtube videos and i'm unconvinced tbh.

Originally posted by kryss View Post

Because I'm willing to give it another go.
                                I missed this on the Wii but have not really heard good impressions of it for 3DS. (Screen is to small for it) Would be interested to hear impressions.

Comment

Working...
                                X