• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought this on the way home from work

Comment

Lots of 3DS love.

Comment

Also looking forward to Mario & Luigi RPG 4 but that's not out till a week or so later in Japan. Famitsu gave that a really good score 38/40

In the meantime Youkai watch is keeping me entertained, my god it's fantastic. It's like Ninokuni on DS all over again with super high presentation levels.

Comment

I really, really(!) wanted to enjoy this game.

To join the grid, in all its neon splendour, enjoy the smooth lines of my light cycle, and watch hoovering recognizers from afar.

Needless to say, my hopes and electrics dreams were derezzed after 10 minutes of infuriating free-running game play. Goddam it Disney (Interactive)!

Comment

Not so creative but good to have a few critically acclaimed titles in the library:

I've actually gotten a bit into the Zombie band wagon after watching a few classics (Dawn of the Dead, 28 Days Later) and playing Walking Dead so the one on the right should be right up my alley. The one on the left I've been dying to play merely for the fact that I've heard it's damn hard and also I missed out on the series back in the nineties. Many of my friends loved them but it required too much thinking to my taste but let's see if I'm up to it now.

Originally posted by importaku View Post
            Also looking forward to Mario & Luigi RPG 4 but that's not out till a week or so later in Japan. Famitsu gave that a really good score 38/40

In the meantime Youkai watch is keeping me entertained, my god it's fantastic. It's like Ninokuni on DS all over again with super high presentation levels.
            I think I've played and loved all of the games in that series. The last one (Bowser's Story?) I never finished because of one critical flaw in these games: They're too short! Just when they're getting fun they end. I guess I should see as a strength because it makes me want more and then get the next installment. I find the series a bit overlooked. I hadn't even heard of M&LRPG3 until I saw it at a store in the US a year ago. All of them are surprisingly fun and entertaining. They actually put a little twist into JRPGs that are sorely lacking in creativity this gen.
            Last edited by danholo; 15-07-2013, 17:20.

Comment

The Vita pouch is okay but not great. But I wasn't prepared to get one from Play-Asia so this'll do.

Comment

What the **** with these fashion games you're all buying? Weirdos.

Comment

I've been mulling over New Style Boutique. It must be good if both Scott and Steven have it.
                  Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

The E rating on the box stands for Emasculated.

Comment

I had never heard of these games before, I think i'm going to give up videogaming now.

Comment

You should check out some otome games.

Comment

I'd rather play a game where I manage a clothes shop than one where I'm a bald space marine saving the world from aliens for the trillionth time.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                            I'd rather play a game where I manage a clothes shop than one where I'm a bald space marine saving the world from aliens for the trillionth time.
                            That's me sold!
                            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                              I've been mulling over New Style Boutique. It must be good if both Scott and Steven have it.
                              Wait until I give it a play.

Comment

Lively then. Very have it on special for ?25 including two free Nails Inc. nail varnishes.
                                Last edited by J0e Musashi; 16-07-2013, 15:29.
                                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Working...
                                X