Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is my updated retro setup. The lovely calibrated Loewe widescreen CRT has gone to be replaced by a B&O MX6000. And I now have a full time tate setup with an Ikegami broadcast monitor.

In and around the stand I have an AV Famicom, Japanese Master System, Duo-R, MD with M-CD 2, CMVS, SNES, FZ-10 3DO, Saturn, Dreamcast and PS2. Got a cable there for the Amiga as well and I may move the Wii through too. It's not really suited to 1080p TV IMHO.

Some scan line pron for those of that inclination.

Comment

Originally posted by OfficialSono View Post
      Little update of mine, I added both the PS4 and Xbox One at there respective launches:

How is the Xbox One powered on when there are no cables!!

Comment

That's awesome CMcK, proper dream set-up

Comment

Is that a widescreen PVM then CMcK?

Layer Section looks amazing there.

Comment

The monitor is an Ikegami 20-17 RPA broadcast monitor. It's a 4:3 20" studio monitor like a Sony BVM. Takes RGB and component over BNC like the PVM and BVM monitors. It was a bit of a bargain as it was less than half of the price of the last BVM I bid on. I was desperate to get it all setup last night so I haven't yet tweaked the geometry on either screen. The Ikegami should be reasonably well calibrated for colour but I'll be having Mr Lyris round to work his magic in the new year. The B&O sounds great for a passive sound variant.

I can understand why you thought that is a widescreen monitor, I'm the same when I look at a 3:4 screen. It just looks so much taller than you would expect.

Comment

Awesome set up CMck and still love the fact you have the 3DO still set up

Comment

3DO is one of the coolest consoles they bought out.

Comment

I had been planning on posting some updated pics of my setup on Sunday as I've finally got my new AV speakers & had the Cable turn up but SWMBO decided it would be better to leave them all boxed up in my brothers spare room until we move!

Stupid women...she's getting divorce papers for Christmas!!!!!!

Neil

Comment

OK my lounge set up.

Everything hidden away until needed.

Comment

Nice. Will post mine once PS4 arrives and I tidy the place up a bit.

Comment

I'll post mine when my PS4 arrives on Fri...oh.
                        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                          I'll post mine when my PS4 arrives on Fri...oh.
                          I thought you already had a PS4.

Comment

It's his Dad's.

Comment

Oh yeah. I somehow forgot.

Comment

Retro set-up has grown a little ...

Comment

Working...
                                X