Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah. Explains why you sold all the games!

Comment

That SNES looks positively revolting..

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
        That SNES looks positively revolting..
        I was thinking that too...looks almost like it's been painted yellow, don't think I've ever seen one that bad

Comment

What snes?

hense why its in a drawer, keeping the good one nice and fresh and grey.

Comment

I actually assumed it was a ltd edition yellow snes. Jesus Christ. Did you buy it second hand from a tobacconist!?

Comment

You need some Gamerade or Retr0brite mate http://retr0bright.wikispaces.com/

Last edited by smouty; 27-03-2014, 11:00.

Comment

I believe tobacco isn't always the cause. Nintendo used different plastics back then, some of which went that yellow colour after a while. That's why some bits of the case are more yellow than others - they just used whatever plastics they had in stock, so you end up with a mixture, some more prone to yellowing than others.

Comment

It was something to do with a coating to make it flame retardant.

Comment

Harsh feedback on a console that still works perfectly and is kept out of sight in a drawer!

I think it's a great solution, beecee.

Comment

I would keep my child in a draw if she looked like that.

Comment

I've read when the plastic is like that it gets really brittle so things like screws stripping isn't uncommon.

Comment

Joking aside, lovely little television. Bet the image is excellent.

Comment

Should this thread be moved to the main gaming folder? It's not really "getting anwers" I think? All happy with that say aye.

Comment

Aye. Aye.

Comment

i am working on a couple of nice projects for my retro set up - pics soon!

Comment

Working...
                                X