This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
    Joking aside, lovely little television. Bet the image is excellent.
    image is great, for a 15 year old tv, hasnt been used for about 5 years, got it out and workes perfect.

anyway a small update:

Comment

bottom drawer now sorted, decided to go with the N64 for now, leave the megadrive tucked away.

just a bit of cable management then all done.

Comment

Andrew Zegers visits Syd Bolton to check out and appraise his collection of almost 15,000 video games. First aired September 16, 2013 on Slice. http://www.sl...

I'm sure big Syd has waggled many a joystick in his time......

Comment

He has nothing on this guy:

Comment

Finally got round to converting my loft and made some space for a proper retro gaming man den.

Just need a scart cable for the Wii and that's it finished.

Comment

Lovin it! Fair few pluggage there!

Comment

Love the TV on its side for tate shooters!

Comment

Yup, that's a lovely setup 'grats!

Comment

Liking the set-up Craig

Comment

Cheers lads. Getting the broadcast monitors took a while but are well worth it.
                      Doing the loft took me a few weeks but was cheaper than I expected.
                      I think I might get a smaller widescreen CRT but getting that one back out of the loft isn't exactly easy going.

Comment

Seriously nice setup, right up my alley (and anyone else here I bet).

Would definitely like a large display myself.

Do you use the widescreen CRT so much, if so, what for?

Comment

Good skills that man!

Comment

The widescreen CRT is for the PS2 and Wii mainly. I just thought having an appropriate screen for the systems that had widescreen games would be worthwhile. The Wii should look loads better on that TV than a 1080p TV.
                            The way I have it set up allows the AV Fami, MS, MD (and M-CD), Duo-R, SNES and 3DO to work with the JVC monitor.
                            The MVS, Saturn, DC and PS2 can go to any of the screens seeing as these are the systems with Tate and widescreen support. The Amiga got lumped in with that lot too although it will likely only be used with the 4:3 JVC.
                            The empty space above the PS2 is for a Laserdisc player. However decent players seem to be getting rare and pricey.

Comment

lol, check this out: http://www.avsforum.com/t/1530619/ht...nary-evolution

Comment

Not a single Sega console in sight. Rubbish.

Comment

Working...
                                X