Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeez, some of you guys have epic collections!

My collection is mostly digital now. I had a massive clearout a couple of years ago when I moved house as most games I hadn't played for well over a decade. Most of my favorites were released digitally on PC or PS3 so I own them that way. Even a majority of my PS3 collection is digital.

When it comes to physical, I have a few PS3 games and mostly PS4/ONE now. I'd be embarrassed of a picture compared to all of yours!

Comment

Thought I'd share my setup too. Just moved to our apartment in Ashford from Belgium so not everything's displayed yet, my big box PC games among others still need a place but the biggest part of it is there already

The collection:

The console setups:

And the pc setups:

Comment

Welcome to the forum! Great Zeldafest

Comment

Thank you
          Zelda has just intrigued me to no end since I was a kid and I kind of stuck with getting them all as soon as they hit the shelves ^^

Comment

Respect as I too am a huge Zelda fan

Comment

I've been on Facebook for too long, was automatically looking for the "like" button just now

Comment

A very nice and tidy set up you have there, bamboebahr.

Comment

Well, that's just the part we had room for already ^^; You should see the chaos that is the rest of my collection

Comment

Looks really nice. Makes me miss having my stuff nicely arranged and on display.

Comment

I like having everything hidden away, the sun might fade it.

Comment

I have mine on display in a shaded area.

Lovely Zelda setup there, BBB!

Comment

Thanks Nakamura
                          And speedlolita: i know, that's why i usually pick places where the sun barely ever touches them

Comment

Here is my updated retro setup. In the lounge, next to my LCD!

Comment

Oh man, I used to own that TV when I lived in the UK. It's a fantastic screen and one of the reasons why I stuck with the high end brands from Toshiba. Does yours have the Dolby Surround as well? Man, that was impressive back in the day. Mine came with a stand that had a beefy super woofer built in too. It would drive my dad nuts whenever I played Bare Knuckle on the Mega Drive.

Comment

Mine is just the Nicam model but does sound pretty beefy.
                                I've owned it since new in 1998!

Comment

Working...
                                X