Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheers all. There are two more systems to be added next week, but it won't change the layout much as one is an add on. Yes, I have more formats than ever, but I only have what I consider the best couple of games for most of them, or where possible using an everdrive.

Originally posted by beecee View Post
    has the PJ been given the heav-ho Colin?
    The retro is all now in another room from when you were round mate, projector will be making the move to the living room, but currently in the process of having new solid oak floors fitted throughout the entire downstairs so it's in a cupboard for now.

Comment

cool...need to fire past one time for a gander!

if you ever decide you need a screen lmk, i have decent 82"or so manual pull down you can have.

Comment

My current gen PS4 is connected to the living room Sony W805 50" TV so nothing exciting!

This is where most of my time is spent! My retro corner and the PVM on wheels!

Comment

Finally, retro corner ready for retro. A small unit being built to take my n64, super famicom, psone and xbox.
          Last edited by beecee; 28-09-2015, 07:11.

Comment

Can't say it's not tidy!

What's been the story with the hunt for a broken MCD? It's had me a bit curious that one!

Comment

the one i have works fine, but has a broken front panel, so looking for a replacement.

Comment

Ah, gotcha. There was me thinking you'd come up with some hard drive mod or something!

Comment

Well guys i doubt if any of us can beat this set up and collection. He also has a 12 seater cinema room set up

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Doesn't even have pro grade CRT. Pfft.

Comment

Only been in 15 months heh pc area set up is just about getting there. Piles of technology waiting for scrap/ebay out of shot mind
                      Last edited by Baseley09; 23-10-2015, 18:12.

Comment

When you post a shot like that my eyes are drawn to your cat. Where's your CM8833 too!

Comment

Oh my, it's a disgrace, really need help

Comment

Don't worry brother, I'll post some pictures later. My room is in a similar state of affairs.

Comment

Originally posted by jim g View Post
                              Well guys i doubt if any of us can beat this set up and collection. He also has a 12 seater cinema room set up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVa9...nnel=LastGamer
                              Thats a fantasic set up - nice guys too; the missus must be sooooo tolerant!

Comment

Working on a few new projects for the set up - pics soon!

Comment

Working...
                                X