X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many do you need?

Comment

I need 8, though could probably get away with 6.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
        It's not just the image output, the emulation isn't 100% either. I have FB as well. The Xbox will be redundant from my set up soon anyway, so it's no big deal.
        Best emulation I've seen is Wii emulating SNES and MD. Not that's much use to you but it's pretty much indistinguishable.

Comment

Yeah I'll agree Wii emulation of snes and Megadrive + rgb into a crt is nigh on the same as original hardware. Sans controllers etc.

Comment

I wouldn't mind a good auto switching multi RGB scart block myself if you find one anywhere Baseley. Switching them out is no hardship, but one less thing to do I suppose!

Comment

Originally posted by Baseley09 View Post
              Yeah I'll agree Wii emulation of snes and Megadrive + rgb into a crt is nigh on the same as original hardware. Sans controllers etc.
              I have one of those Nintendo store SNES controllers which I use for translated ROM playing! Feels good!

Comment

I didn't know the Wii was so good at emulation!

I have one in the lounge with the Homebrew Channel already on, so I can't be far off!

Does it do MAME well too?

Is a Wii better than an Xbox?

Comment

Only better for SNES, NES and MS/MD. The rest seem hit and miss.

Comment

From my experience mame was really bad on wii but perhaps I tried the wrong emulator.

Comment

MAME is pretty weak yes.

Comment

MAME is pretty awful but the NGCD emulation was OK for a few games...I think anyway. Most games were still faulty though.

I mostly use Wii emulation for multiplayer Micro Machines Turbo Tournament (and '96).

Comment

Best thing about the Famicom/Super Famicom and Master System/Genesis emus is that they output in 240p (as does PCE) and they now support the WiiU pro controller (as well as Wii classic controller). Great controller. Even works with Gamecube games via the Wii and Nintendont. Sadly, not supported in Wii games.

Comment

Been moving things around this afternoon

Comment

Lovely

Comment

That's a neat unit. IKEA?

Comment

Working...
                                X