• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
    lol

what do you think of his new set up?
    His set up is ace, but I doubt he'll ever play those games in his life time

Personally, I'd never have (want) a collection like his (even if I was super rich).

Tempted to message him privately and ask him if he wants to buy a full CAVE PCB kit set for £100K
    Last edited by Zaki; 05-08-2019, 14:55.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
      Tempted to message him privately and ask him if he wants to buy a full CAVE PCB kit set for £100K
      I hear he's quite partial to ESP.Ra.De

Comment

Well everything except that one

Comment

what do you think of his new set up?
          What he's done is very extreme, but it's nice that he's realised his dream. It's like a really cool gaming museum with 90s Blockbuster's styling. It's quite amazing what you can achieve when you have tons of money and relentless obsession.

If anyone ever says I have too much retro stuff, I'll show them that video. Would love just a quarter of that space to dedicate to gaming.

Comment

His setup is absolutely nuts. More power to him though. He gets so much hate for some reason, when he seems like a really nice bloke.

Comment

Come on Leon, own up, we know it’s you....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tWlGpqLs0YU
              I was with him all the way up to the “Genesis” sign.

Comment

Love the Mega SD

Comment

Crikey!

I count 3 Megadrives and 4 Saturns.

Some cool items there. Wasn't that gold N64 a US Toys R Us exclusive, or am I getting mixed up? Also, have you ever sung karaoke with your Mega Karaoke?

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                    Crikey!

Some cool items there. Wasn't that gold N64 a US Toys R Us exclusive, or am I getting mixed up? Also, have you ever sung karaoke with your Mega Karaoke?
                    I don't think it was quite an exclusive, but I'm happy I held on to that N64. Yes, We've used the karaoke on the Mega CD (at Christmas ) and it really does, work surprisingly well (we sang Human League)

Comment

Interesting. So it works with any CD+G?

Do you use all the Saturns for different purposes, or just stick to one?

Comment

Crikey!

In japan they were, same with gold gamecube.

Comment

Interesting. So it works with any CD+G?

Do you use all the Saturns for different purposes, or just stick to one?
                          The Saturn is my system ( I've got 2 more unpictured) and so far, the Mega SD just loads any Mega Drive or Mega CD I can throw at it. I use the different Saturns for the various 1, 4 Meg Carts Ect (given the crap connectors)
                          Last edited by Team Andromeda; 17-08-2019, 08:29.

Comment

Been quite a while since i posted an update in fact so long that some of my consoles have skipped several generations lol. It's cozy, packed to the rafters with cool/quirky/rare/weird games/gadgets my sanctuary from the outside world. I don't live in a show home or keep it tidy most of the time but it's filled with all the stuff that makes me happy and keeps me entertained.

My aging "but still refuse to swap it out till it dies" plasma attached to various consoles and my pc. My famicom/super famicom minis provide a satisfactory experience to ditch my originals into storage. Have a PS4 hooked up with my headset safely stowed away in a hard case on the floor in front ready to unzip for VR gaming fun. I keep my original PS1 and ps classic hooked up for odd gaming sessions. In the unit to the side is my wii & cube and below but not hooked up is my 360/PS3 in case i have the craving to play anything. The side with my pc holds my switch and nitro capture when i feel like big screen DS gaming.

Pearl white now in storage as the orange cube has replaced it

To the side of that is my pin & my storage crates with my gamecube collection in one and other stuff i need easy access to in the others

My ever rotating display cab containing my figures along with some rarer & or misc items.

And the wall of death on the other side, still not collapsed onto me holding up like a champ, easily approaching 1000 games up there now most are double stacked at the back. Holds the majority of my DS/Wii/Switch/3DS and other bits n bobs super untidy but i know where everything is (just about) lol

Last edited by importaku; 16-08-2019, 18:25.

Comment

Best collection on here I reckon. You could easily start a youtube channel with all the rarities and oddities you have to show off, or an instagram or something. Shame you haven't got enough room to house it. Maybe put more shelving up around the room.

Comment

I like that a lot importaku. I like how packed and enclosed it all is. It's like a big cuddle from the history of video-games.

Comment

Working...
                                X