This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
    480p via component doesn't look bad on an LCD. May depend on the scaling engine of your TV though.

480i via RGB is another option if you wanted to go with the CRT.
    Yeah, RGB 480i via a CRT is way better than component 480p via a HD LCD.

Comment

Pretty much agree with that.

Comment

Swapped London for San Fransisco and made a little games room for myself upstairs in the 2nd spare room of our new house. Nothing special but does the job.

Comment

Screaming for some nice speakers.

Looks tidy as fook though. Nice.

Comment

I won't be getting any new speakers any time soon to be honest, the room is far too small the speakers I have make enough noise. That and with a two year old sleeping just across the hall way It's not like I get time to play computer games let alone with the volume on loud.

Thanks for the head's up though.

Now to wait for both the next generation consoles, hope they fit the gaps.

Comment

Did you take PAL consoles, buy new consoles on arrival or were you all NTSC in the UK?

Comment

The Playstation 3 is a PAL launch day 60GB system, still going strong and the Xbox 360 is a NTSC console I bought in 2007 after my PAL launch day system broke. I have been frequenting the United States for the past 10 years or so on a regular basis hence the reason I ended up with a NTSC Xbox (Cheaper at the time). It still has a UK live sign in, mind you.

Comment

Swapped London for San Fransisco
                  You say that so casually Employer transfer by any chance?

Comment

That's how it felt, miss my family, friends and United that's it. On the contrary; I got married and the Mrs is from Long Beach, California but we decided on a new development called Mountain House, California about 45 minutes from San Francisco. I have family down the road so it was the obvious choice.

Comment

If you look out your window, you should be able to see me drifting past in my Dodge Charger.

Scratch that. I've just been playing too much Driver: San Francisco!

Comment

I was born in Long Beach. America sucks the big one though. You made the right choice.
                        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

My current gaming set-up. Trying to keep it minimal these days.

Comment

Great video, just arranging the delivery of my New Astro City to my new house in Sheffield. MIght have to PM you with a few questions as this will be my first cab.

Comment

Originally posted by Kieran76 View Post
                              Great video, just arranging the delivery of my New Astro City to my new house in Sheffield. MIght have to PM you with a few questions as this will be my first cab.
                              Feel free to tap me up too Kieran I've got a NAC as well.

Comment

Be prepared for some of the noobiest questions of all time.

Comment

Working...
                                X