X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So quick to heat up. I have the same.

Comment

Repost time thanks to The Great Forum Flush of 2018:

Last edited by dataDave; 27-01-2018, 19:00.

Comment

That display is stunningly pin sharp Dave. Awesome.

Comment

That's actually defocused slightly for an anti-aliased effect. I have to play with my glasses off or else my eyeballs are fried after 10-15 mins. xD

Comment

About half way there I say.. Weekend and should be finished, just depends on the delivery of a couple of av switches.

A view of the cable management (spaghetti central)

Comment

Originally posted by beecee View Post
              About half way there I say.. Weekend and should be finished, just depends on the delivery of a couple of av switches.

A view of the cable management (spaghetti central)
              Incredibly tidy! Love it! My wiring looks liked cooked spaghetti. Yours looks like it's still in the packet

Comment

2 xboxes, 2 wiis and 2 ps1s [MENTION=285]beecee[/MENTION]? You like playing in stereerio or something? Top wiring though

Comment

Twins?

Comment

What TV is that? It looks like a CRT...on the wall! Quality setup.

Comment

Originally posted by replicashooter View Post
                      2 xboxes, 2 wiis and 2 ps1s [MENTION=285]beecee[/MENTION]? You like playing in stereerio or something? Top wiring though
                      Guessing that they're not region free If someone could chip my PS2 slim, I wouldn't have 2!

Comment

Originally posted by replicashooter View Post
                        Top and bottom shelves are still to be finalised, as i have a PS4 and an AES (maybe) to be added.

Xbox's one modded one vanilla.
                        both the psones are modded, the original one is a spare unit.
                        the white Wii is my launch unmodded Wii, and the black one is modded for my single US game.

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
                        What TV is that? It looks like a CRT...on the wall! Quality setup.
                        Picture seems to have distorted what is actually a 42" Plasma.
                        final set up will also have a CRT.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                          Repost time thanks to The Great Forum Flush of 2018:

I have a SFC 1chip in the post dave; are you up for a pic quality challenge against my probe calibrated BVM-14E5E?

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
                            are you up for a pic quality challenge against my probe calibrated BVM-14E5E?

Comment

Supposedly you can install a third party amplifier to make 1CHIP even better.

Not so sure myself, my stock one looks brilliant already.

SNES 1CHIP RGB Amp Bypass - Pre-Made THS7374 Chip - NTSC ONLY!! All model 1 SNES systems (including the 1CHIP) output RGB without a modification.  This page shows how to bypass the stock output to improve video quality.  Please read the main 1CHIP page for more information. WARNING: This mod is

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                                Supposedly you can install a third party amplifier to make 1CHIP even better.

Not so sure myself, my stock one looks brilliant already.

http://retrorgb.com/snes1chip7374.html
                                [MENTION=1482]dataDave[/MENTION] vs [MENTION=2697]dvdx2[/MENTION] vs [MENTION=13863]speedlolita[/MENTION]. 3 men enter, 1 leaves with a better scart cable.

Comment

Working...
                                X