Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same here I asked for DPD and they've sent it via TNT and I'm working a 12hr shift tomorrow
    Hope I can change my delivery address.

Comment

I asked for TNT, they deliver nearly every day to my next door neighbour for his work , and i know the driver, hes really a good bloke and if youre not in he leaves his mobile and comes back, so ive no issues with TNT whatsover.

Comment

Originally posted by arcnas View Post
        I asked for TNT, they deliver nearly every day to my next door neighbour for his work , and i know the driver, hes really a good bloke and if youre not in he leaves his mobile and comes back, so ive no issues with TNT whatsover.
        You can't fault that
        I've just txt my Boss to see if I can swap my holiday booked for Friday to tomorrow but I'm not holding my breathe

Comment

Originally posted by arcnas View Post
          To be fair I have had good and bad experiences with courier companies over the years, its just we use them at work and I know how much they mess up. I am sure the driver you know is alright, unfortunately that isn't the norm in my experience.

Comment

Unannounced Wii U game Yoshi's Land has appeared on the website of US retail giant Best Buy, who yesterday leaked detai…

More hints of Yoshi's Land

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
              Same here I asked for DPD and they've sent it via TNT and I'm working a 12hr shift tomorrow
              Hope I can change my delivery address.
              Same here too, just had my shipping email. The same driver comes to my work so hopefully will be able to catch up with him.

Comment

Mine has been shipped too like all of you i requested DPD but have gotten TNT. I just hope they dont mess the delivery up, i have had real problems with them in the past and there depot is about 40 miles from where i live, fingers crossed they get it right.

Comment

Originally posted by gambit6613 View Post
                  Mine has been shipped too like all of you i requested DPD but have gotten TNT. I just hope they dont mess the delivery up, i have had real problems with them in the past and there depot is about 40 miles from where i live, fingers crossed they get it right.
                  Sorry about the off topic but where is the depot?

Comment

I have read the list of games for WiiU and can't seen the point of buying this machine yet. I have a 360 and PS3 and the same (inferior) games are coming out on WiiU. So apart from Mario (again) and Zombie Land what is the point of spending ?350 to play one or two system exclusive games?

I am not a Nintendo hater, this will be the first ever Ninty machine I have not bought at launch. But genuinely cannot see any reason to buy this.

Hope you all enjoy yours and [prove me wrong!

Comment

There isn't much point really but it is shiny and new. In the past a new console meant a next generational leap (even if the leap wasn't always that great) but this time Ninty's new console is just a really late "me too". ZombiU isn't enough for me but I might get one eventually depending on the games. Hope all the buyers have a great tie though!

Comment

I was going to resist untill there was an inevitable price drop, or more software was out. But you f*ckers have broken my resolve, so I've orered a unit for delivery on Friday. I'm so f*cking excited!!!

Comment

Mine broke yesterday. Pre-order placed for Friday (ZombiU pack). Will be picking up NSMBU as well

Comment

Originally posted by jim g View Post
                            I have read the list of games for WiiU and can't seen the point of buying this machine yet. I have a 360 and PS3 and the same (inferior) games are coming out on WiiU. So apart from Mario (again) and Zombie Land what is the point of spending ?350 to play one or two system exclusive games?

I am not a Nintendo hater, this will be the first ever Ninty machine I have not bought at launch. But genuinely cannot see any reason to buy this.

Hope you all enjoy yours and [prove me wrong!
                            Mate that has been going on in my head for weeks and even now im trying to convince myself it wont get played anywhere near as much as my 360/PC and i really need a new phone more than a new Console right now that offers little if nothing new and I don't really want Zombi-U as it certainly is not my type of game, but the problem is that when it lies in the pit of your stomach it is soooooooooooooooooo dam hard to get it out and resistance really is futile.

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
                              Sorry about the off topic but where is the depot?
                              I live near Petworth in West Sussex and my nearest depot is in a place called Alton, which is nearly 30miles away but its all country lanes and it takes ages to get to. Does anyone know how we can track the package, i tried using the reference number Shopto give but it doesn't work?

Comment

Originally posted by FSW View Post
                                There isn't much point really but it is shiny and new. In the past a new console meant a next generational leap (even if the leap wasn't always that great) but this time Ninty's new console is just a really late "me too". ZombiU isn't enough for me but I might get one eventually depending on the games. Hope all the buyers have a great tie though!
                                Same here really want to try Zombi-U but dont want to have to drop over ?300 to do so. I have a weird hunch ill see them in Tesco on Friday and cave but I'm not preordering if one gets bought after a few beers or while I'm shopping then so be it

Comment

Working...
                                X