Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where's the Xbox announcement?

I'm waiting....

It's a bit early for the announcement - it's still very early morning over there.

Comment

Originally posted by Beelzebot
      It's a bit early for the announcement - it's still very early morning over there.
      what announcement? sorry i think iv missed something here.

Comment

They're supposedly announcing something today to mark the second anniversary of the XBox.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginza
          Originally posted by Beelzebot
          what announcement? sorry i think iv missed something here.
          Isn't it the announcement that was meant to be Halo 2, then Halo Deluxe Online, then Halo Classic range ?

Comment

from what I've read on here and according to P.Diddy! something big is to be announced about Xbox on Nov 15th (today).

Comment

Originally posted by bignige
              from what I've read on here and according to P.Diddy! something big is to be announced about Xbox on Nov 15th (today).
              We'll know soon enough, think i might pop out and buy some shoes whilst i wait.

Comment

We won't hear the announcement till at least 5 or 6pm tonight, maybe even later than that but definetly no sooner.

Patience......

Comment

I dont believe there will be an announcement, or if there is I bet it is something stoopid

Comment

Who actually said there was gonna be an announcement, was it Microsoft or did people just assume there would be as its the 2 year anniversary?

I personally dont think there will be one, any announcements are always leaked a few days in advance.

Comment

lol microsoft are just trying to copy nintendo with their announcements that never happen

Comment

my friend says that it's a 3 game set with an xbox with 2 controllers i can only remember counter strike as one of the games he told me and he worked out it's so cheap that the xbox is technically free with the games

Comment

Working...
                        X