Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't buy on PSN in holidays

Hi !

I usually live in Canada so I have a canadian PSN account, associated with a canadian credit card.

Now I'm in holidays in Europe and I want to subscribe to the PS+ service but I can't.
    I can't add money to my virtual PSN wallet.
    It always says "could not add funds to wallet np-8132-4" without any explanation.

I've tried to add funds via the SEN website but I got the same error, that I can't use my credit card to buy things.

Any solution?
    I don't want to pay 50 euros for an euro PSN card which I'm not sure it will work. Plus it's more expensive thanks to the exchange rate.

So Sony is in trouble but don't want money from people who travel?

Ask someone on here from Canada really nicely to pick you up a Canada PSN card, they are not compatable cross country, ie no euros to top up a us account etc

Comment

It's also possibly based off the server maybe an annonymous VPN?

Comment

Im pretty sure you'd need a UK credit card and address to put and money on a UK account, or your trying to put them on your canadian account?

Comment

Yes Evil, maybe Kyrss could pick you up one Marc and PPG him?

Comment

I think I'll just buy a card from here then: https://www.videogamesplus.ca/produc...ducts_id=16706
            But will it work?
            Can I put the code on my canadian account with a european IP address?
            Everything I have is canadian, I don't understand why I can't add funds because of my IP address.

Comment

I bought a US PSN-card on eBay, worked like a charm on my JP Vita (in Norway) with a US account, so I think you should be fine

Comment

Yeah it worked fine ! Thanks a lot guys for the information !

Comment

Working...
                X