Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Xbox Live Countdown to 2013 Sale December 18th-31st Full List Revealed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slightly unrelated but I noticed that Wrecked Revenge Revisited is the deal of the week. This is a game that promised so much but failed to live up to the glory of Mashed and its release on XBLA has been a train wreck. That game itself isn't half bad but it's plagued with bugs and was never patched. The developers did a runner presumably after realising how much of mess it was. The game freezes / crashes pretty much every game session during both online and offline play and requires the xbox to be turned off and rebooted. I'm sure this can damage consoles and it's ridiculous that neither supersonic or microsoft resolved this. To see it pop up as DOTW just rubs salt in the wound. A word to the wise, avoid this game like the plague. Send the developer or microsoft an angry letter if you fancy playing the game.
    Last edited by moonwhistle; 28-12-2012, 18:13.

Comment

In Australia is wasn't released due to the issues of releasing an 18+ rated game. We're still in the process of actually getting an 18 rating sorted here and it only comes into effect next year.

I ended up buying the walking dead on iOS. Weirdly our rating laws are different for mobile content or at least are so outdated there's loopholes to exploit there.

You can of course setup a silver UK account and buy content from the UK store that way. I did this for a lot of rock band 3 songs.

Comment

Thanks for the info, Family Fry! Just bought the lot even though I've got Joe Danger: The Movie

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
          What a ****ing joke XBOX Japan is. Guess what we got today? Go on, just take a guess. We got bloody Avatar crap. The same crap they put up 4 days ago. I bet we won't get Jet Set Radio too. I have 1700 points just waiting to be spent yet there's sod all to buy.

Why can't we have Walking Dead?????
          JSR has been on sale the entire time, so if you haven't got it now you're not getting it

Comment

What??? bastards! we never got it then in Japan. Well and truly shafted. Today's deals are Banjo & Kazooie Nuts and Bolts or whatever it's called for 700 yen (yes, we have to pay cash for that), Crazy Taxi which is worse than the Dreamcast original and something called Splatters. (-_-)

Comment

You can choose to pay in points instead of cash for Banjo/Kazooie by pressing X on the UK store...
              I grabbed Crazy Taxi for 200 points to pass an hour or two, never had it on the DC.

Comment

Was Jet Set Radio actually released on XBLA Japan, I can't see it on the marketplace?

Comment

Working...
                X