No announcement yet.

PSVita thread 2.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my vita was sold yesterday and i'm glad to see the back of it - it wasnt used for months as well

thats the two lemons gone now; the vita and wii u; roll on the ps4

Comment

Well just to balance out the negativity a little, I played Project Diva f a lot over the weekend ^^ (which doesn't mean I'm not wishing for some new games too!)

Comment

If it wasn't for ps+ and persona....my vita would probably be retired already.

I bought the 32gb system mem card only because i hate the antiquated game card slot, complete with its own little cover to make it even more annoying....in other words, at least on the vita, i like to get games digitally when they are reduced...or better yet on ps+

Comment

Can't disagree - complete opposite of the 3DS, Great hardware - no games versus shoddy hardware, but games....

I certainly hope the Vita can be revived but it's starting to seem like it's already too late, which is a crying shame...

Comment

I think depending on what kind of games you like, the Vita is either great or a real letdown.. For me, the machine is worth it for Phantasy Star Online 2, Persona 4 and Disgaea 3 alone. On the other hand, they are the only games that I own for the format. I have a 32GB memory card, but I begrudged paying the crippling price.

The hardware is fantastic (and the specs are on par with today's top-end tablets), which makes it all the more disappointing that the trickle of hardware seems to be slowing down. I'm just hoping that there will be a revival like there was in Japan for the PSP.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
              Picked one of these up last week, For ?107.00 Preowned via game, at this price the device seemed like a No-brainer. I have ps+ already, so had a ton of games to play on it for very little outlay. coming to it now its a fantastic system with a ton of games to play, plus the bonus that all the back catalog of psp, ps1 and PlayStation minis work on it to, (so i have a ton of content i already own for this device, as probably do many other ps3 users.
              Hey Lebowski, did you get your VITA in-store or online? Don't worry, I'm not going to chuck a ferret into your bathtub anytime soon...

Comment

Originally posted by Shozuki View Post
                Can't disagree - complete opposite of the 3DS, Great hardware - no games versus shoddy hardware, but games....

I certainly hope the Vita can be revived but it's starting to seem like it's already too late, which is a crying shame...

Feel the same as you mate. I hated my 3DS after only 1 wk as the games were just complete rubbish, plus the 3D is completely pointless on a handheld.
                The Vita just needs a good solid set of games. I'm hoping like hell that PSO will appear over here.

In the meantime we have MGS HD Collection for free this wk if you're a PSN+ member

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                  Hey Lebowski, did you get your VITA in-store or online? Don't worry, I'm not going to chuck a ferret into your bathtub anytime soon...
                  It was online I looked instore recently and they still seem to be about ?170 preowned and ?240 new. I missed The online deal the first time around, so I set up a stock alert and got one that way. no original box and had none of the documentation or AR cards but not bad for the price really unit is in really nice condition too with no scratches on the screen.
                  Last edited by Lebowski; 22-03-2013, 08:12.

Comment

So some great news for the Vita, and just proves the system aint dead and just needed some great games, like soul sacrifice, http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2013/...vita_above_3ds, here's a video of 4P online co-op of the said game in action, roll on 1st May, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dt5aiVJMk_M

Comment

Looks good bubbles. After watching that YT vid I saw this YT vid & have an off subject question to ask. Is this what Japanese ladies are like, or is she on drugs or (ahem), is she a man?

Comment

I just downloaded the demo from the japanese PSN, and its beautiful, atmospheric and chilling all at the same time, it has a gothic horror DMC feel and of course a Monster Hunter feel, but i'd say its not trying to be either just has those comparisons. The art work and animation are amazing and the sound and music is also top notch, i can safely say this will sell Vita's.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterBubbles View Post
                          I just downloaded the demo from the japanese PSN, and its beautiful, atmospheric and chilling all at the same time, it has a gothic horror DMC feel and of course a Monster Hunter feel, but i'd say its not trying to be either just has those comparisons. The art work and animation are amazing and the sound and music is also top notch, i can safely say this will sell Vita's.
                          Nice impressions there
                          I've never played monster hunter but this does look good plus I've had a bit of a Revival with my vita after buying ninja gaiden 2 and downloaded all the ps+games after deleting past games off the memory card
                          have sly pre ordered and just placed a pre order for soul sacrifice I'll give it a whirl

Comment

Even though its probably completely different I cant help thinking of Nier which is a good thing when watching that video. Am I the only one? lol

Comment

Hi folks can anybody help with this one,I have a stuck pixel on my vita it constantly displays a bright blue pixel I know it's only small but its bugging the hell out of me
                              ive tried a few videos off YouTube but nothing has helped

Comment

Originally posted by EDDIE M0NS00N View Post
                                Looks good bubbles. After watching that YT vid I saw this YT vid & have an off subject question to ask. Is this what Japanese ladies are like, or is she on drugs or (ahem), is she a man?
                                She's what some Japanese ladies are like. Most, are nothing like this

Comment

Working...
                                X