No announcement yet.

PSVita thread 2.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YAY New firmware update has added AA to the bubbles! They're no longer a jaggedy mess.

Comment

Originally posted by tokyochojin View Post
      Sorry, by shooters I mean Western style, FPS.....

....those endless COD type games.
      Ah ok. That I can relate to.

Comment

Originally posted by shaffy_oppa View Post
        YAY New firmware update has added AA to the bubbles! They're no longer a jaggedy mess.
        i hate the bubbles, looks like a menu designed for Super Puzzle Bobble

Comment

I dunno if anyone likes em tbh but at least they look like bubbles now and not squares

Comment

I hate the bubbles too. So awkward.

Wish they'd just burst and out would pop something like the PS4 menu.

Seriously though, hope they do that, bring both consoles together.

Comment

I'm sure there will be people somewhere who will have an interest in this, the firmware update now allows people to hide Trophy information. It doesn't remove the trophies from your account but it can hide trophy listings from other people.

Maybe you just want to hide them for games you borrowed but didn't like and just want to tidy up. I'll be using it to get rid of that bloody Singstar listing as it's a game I'll never play and I got it back accident by clicking on the icon on the XMB.

It doesn't work on every single game and I'm not sure why, there are a few that don't let you.
              To do it:
              Trophies App
              • PlayStation Network (To bring up all trophies, this may take time)
              • Select the game you want to hide
              • Select the settings bubble at the bottom right of the screen
              • Privacy Settings (If it doesn't have an option for that, you can't do it)
              • Unselect the "Show Trophies For This Game" box
              • Press OK and it will send the instructions to the server and it's done

You'll still get trophies for any game you hide and it doesn't your level and stuff, you'll still see the game in your own list but it won't be shared with other people.

At the moment it can only be done using the Vita but I imagine the PS3/PS4 will get the same thing at some point. Pretty useless for most people but it is there if you want it.

Comment

This is a nice feature, good for games you borrow or just end up not liking at all. Would like it on 360 as well.

Comment

Just bought another Vita as I have a quite a few games on PS+ account. And looking forward to some PS4 stuff later. My first one was bought on launch day in New York last year whilst on business, perfect timing! I sold it quite soon after to make a tidy profit and planned to buy another, just took a while!

Managed to bag a mint used one for ?140 with 16GB card so quite happy.

Comment

Saw that F1 2011 has been reduced to ?6.29 on PS Plus, does anyone have it? If so is there anyone still playing online?

Comment

Can anyone tell me if these games should come with a manual?

Silent Hill
                      Little Big Planet
                      Playstation All Stars

I bought in a bundle and just want to know.

Comment

Nope. Not many games do now. They've all got e-manuals.

Comment

I haven't bought a Vita game that DOES come with a manual.

Comment

Yeah, I've been scouting a few games out on ebay and it seems a few do actually come with manuals. I think Assassin's Creed does? It's a pity though about the manual, I like a good manual. They're useless I suppose, but I still want them.

Comment

I've been putting so much time in to the Vita recently it's ridiculous. Full tours on virtua tennis, another play through of golden abyss and last night I started on resistance which I thought was better than it was made out to be here. Really clicking with the console this time round, and I haven't even got set in to half the games I have sitting here. Excellent.

Comment

You may want to get Hotline Miami and Stealth Inc. A Clone in the Dark.

Oh and Thomas was Alone.

And Soundshapes.

Comment

Working...
                                X