No announcement yet.

PSVita thread 2.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can anyone think of any currently released physical copy PSV games (UK only) missing from this list?

Army corps of hell
    Asphalt injection
    Assassin's creed III
    Ben 10
    Blazblue
    Call of duty
    Dead or alive 5+
    Disgaea 3
    Disney epic mickey 2
    Dungeon hunter
    Dynasty warriors
    F1 2011
    Fifa
    Fifa 13
    Gravity rush
    history: Legends of war
    Hot shots golf
    Jak &Daxter collection
    Jonah Lomuh rugby
    Lego batman
    Lego chima
    Lego harry potter
    Lego lord of the rings
    Little big planet
    Little deviants
    Lumines
    Metal gear solid HD collection
    Micheal Jackson experience
    Modnation racers
    Mortal combat
    Moto GP
    MUD
    Need for speed most wanted
    New little king story
    Ninja gaiden sigma +
    Ninja gaiden sigma 2+
    Persona 4 golden
    Playstation all stars battle royale
    Rayman origins
    Reality fighters
    Resistance
    Ridge racer
    Shinobido 2
    Silent hill
    Sly Cooper thieves in time
    Smart as
    Sonic allstars racing
    Soulsacrifice
    Spy hunter
    Street fighter X tekken
    Super monkey ball
    Touch my Katamari
    Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
    Uncharted golden abyss
    Unit 13
    Virtua tennis 4
    Virtue's last reward
    Wipeout 2048
    WRC 3
    Last edited by Colin; 27-08-2013, 22:21. Reason: Adding Ted's game to the list.

Comment

WRC3 isn't on there.

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
        Almost half the screen is missing on the Vita version, compared to the original. Well maybe not half, but a lot.
        Is that so? Cant say that it has affected game play too much but then I haven't played the original.

A game like Fallout 3 or Skyrim would be amazing on the Vita, would it be technically possible or do these games require too much memory?

Comment

Vita has more ram than ps3 so no reason it couldn't handle skyrim.

Comment

Originally posted by FSW View Post
            Vita has more ram than ps3 so no reason it couldn't handle skyrim.
            Wtf? Didn't know that. Quite the beastly little machine then.

Also there's a fair few games on that list? I thought the vita didn't have any though???

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
              WRC3 isn't on there.
              Little Kings Story.

Comment

That one's on the list bud as "new little king's story". I think that might be it complete now until rayman this week.

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
                  That one's on the list bud as "new little king's story". I think that might be it complete now until rayman this week.
                  Damn that alphabet scuppering my attempts to look smug & clever!!

Comment

Well I'm back playing my Vita again after a small break. I almost was tempted to sell it as it wasn't getting any play time but I'm glad I didn't now as I forgotten what a great handheld it is!!

PSN is saving it with its free QUALITY games too.

I just wish there was a way of playing my vast PSP collection of UMD games on it as it would save switching between consoles or rebuying them again in download form

Comment

That would be handy. I can play my PSPs of course but it would be great to have access to those games in one. Like I have Ridge Racer 2 on PSP and it's wonderful. Would be great to have access to that on Vita. And my other issue is that I have loads of US PSN stuff and switching accounts is a nightmare so they are just in PSN cloud limbo.

Comment

Yeah, my US PSP collection is basically lost to me as it's such a hassle.

Comment

Excuse the ignorant question but I'm considering buying a Vita and haven't looked at it at all before now - I thought you could switch accounts by just changing memory card? Or is it that you need multiple memory cards and then there are other steps to take as well...

Comment

You need to buy two memory cards, and then there are further steps to take (delinking your machine from one account, restoring the machine to factory default and logging into your other account. Then going through the same process in reverse). I'd guess you'd get quite quick at doing it after a while, but it's annoying enough that you will probably want to choose a single 'main' account to keep on the machine.

Actually, it is possible to use a single memory card, but that is even more frustrating.

Comment

Not even out yet but the PS Vita Slim is getting some LE editions in Japan

Comment

Well I took the plunge, figured I'd get one of the original Vitas just in case the screen does take a drop in quality with subsequent revisions.

I used it as an excuse to finally enroll in PS-Plus as well - opted for the Japanese PS+ so I could get Lumines for the Vita (which didn't appear to be free in the other regions), and also downloaded Rayman Origins but not played that yet. That's me got my money's worth right there already, so I wouldn't feel too bad about also registering for the euro PS+ at a later date.

Lumines is very satisfying, some great new skins in there - possibly my favourite version since the original on first impressions. Not sure about the shuffle blocks though... makes it a bit of a nightmare when you are in the zone on a fast skin... but it's nice to have something fresh I guess.

Played solid for an hour and never had to pause and allow my hand to recover or clean the sweat off the controls, so the Vita is much more comfortable than the Go.

edit - just want to say how much I hate applying screen protectors. I paused a fraction too long while sticking it down and now it has a horrible patch of fuzz or something going from top to bottm about 1/3rd of the way along the screen. It doesn't show up much during gameplay but looks awful when the Vita is turned off.
                                Last edited by Darwock; 14-09-2013, 04:47.

Comment

Working...
                                X