PSVita thread 2.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kryss View Post
    I really don't get the appeal of TxK. I bought it day one expecting something amazing...I guess I should give it another go.
    It will depend on whether you ever play Tempest, T2K, T3K or Space Giraffe. Minter's games are definately of the marmite variety ....

Comment

I'd never heard of them, gave TxK a go as people seemed enthused. I seem to make that mistake often.

Got Harvest Moon: Back to Nature (PS1) from the 99c sale this weekend. Like me a bit of farming so thought why not.

Comment

Damn I forgot about the 99c sale. Wanted to get Legend of Dragoon...

Comment

Originally posted by shaffy_oppa View Post
          Still no UK release.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
            I'd never heard of them.
            You have never heard of Tempest ... And you call yourself a gamer!!

Comment

It's been two years so I've given up. Wonder how much it is now... Worth full price no doubt but I won't be playing it for a while so would've liked it at 99c.

Comment

Originally posted by shaffy_oppa View Post
                It's still on!

Originally posted by originalbadboy View Post
                You have never heard of Tempest ... And you call yourself a gamer!!
                I've said it before, I'm just a guy who buys games.

Comment

Argh I thought I'd try avoid the credit card fees and use an American PayPal account to top up the account.

I transfered $15 from my UK PayPal to an American addressed one and had to top up $10 then $5... but it only let me do $10 and $5 kept failing. Now I have $5 stuck in my PayPal that I can't transfer back or do anything with without an American bank account. Also ended up getting $10 off amazon.

Got Dino Crisis, Wild Arms, Wild Arms 2, Legend of Dragoon and Digital Devil Saga all for $13.95

Of course Legend of Dragoon isn't vita compatible...
                  Last edited by shaffy_oppa; 14-07-2014, 18:20.

Comment

Sorry to hijack the thread but what's the consensus on the best Vita console?? (Original or 2000)...

I was under the impression the original was the way to go, but have been told the 2000 just feels so much better that it's worth the trade off??

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Lucifer View Post
                      Sorry to hijack the thread but what's the consensus on the best Vita console?? (Original or 2000)...

I was under the impression the original was the way to go, but have been told the 2000 just feels so much better that it's worth the trade off??

Thanks!
                      I couldn't compare side by side but from what I have seen of friends OLED Vita the screen is obviously nicer. Saying that the new model has a normal charging point, 1GB internal memory and is obviously 'slimmer' The battery life is also better.

In reality the LCD screen is still pretty damn good, I was worried about ghosting as the PSP was terrible for that, but the LCD version is about as good as you are going to get outside of an IPS screen, and the gorilla glass helps as well.

Personally I would say that unless you are really anal about OLED vs LCD there is no real reason to pick up the original version, other than you could probably find old stock cheap somewhere.

Comment

I have had both and I prefer the slim having said at the minute I have a oled as it was a bargain and its fine too both are good

Comment

Cool. Thanks for that, with that the case then I'll import the FFX=HD Console. I like the look of it!

Comment

Slim is better in every (non screen) way than the fat! The smaller rear touch panel is enough to make using it 1000% better for me without any of the other improvements

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                              What you all currently playing on your Vita?

Playing FFX here.
                              Luftrausers is immense fun.
                              Hotline Miami gets a regular look in.
                              FFX-2.
                              Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Lucifer View Post
                                Cool. Thanks for that, with that the case then I'll import the FFX=HD Console. I like the look of it!
                                Really? I didn't think much of it, when I saw it with that FFX artwork slapped on the back.

Is there anything special on the front? As there's a plain white one which is pretty tasty; probably the one I'd go for.

Comment

Working...
                                X