No announcement yet.

PSVita thread 2.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remember it's "cross play" so buy it on Vita and you can grab it on the PS3 for free also.

Comment

Boom. Awesome.

Comment

MLB 12 The Show.

Always wanted to play it but wasn't willing to drop +?20 on a sport I know very little about.

?10.79 though? That's sounds like a decent deal.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
          MLB 12 The Show.

Always wanted to play it but wasn't willing to drop +?20 on a sport I know very little about.

?10.79 though? That's sounds like a decent deal.
          Yep I feel the same. Only bummer is its a huge file size on memory stick

edit: 2.8gb

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post

Looks bloody awesome on the Vita . Hope it comes to Pal land

Oh my god! That looks awesome. I've been seriously thinking about getting a Vita for a while but after watching that & some good prices in their sale I really really wanna get my hands on a Vita now. Any good prices around for a Vita at the mo ppl?

Comment

From Amazon Italy but SuperBeatBoy says it ships from UK, http://www.amazon.it/gp/feature.html...o&pf_rd_t=201&

Comment

PSM news Aqua Kitty: Milk Mine Defender is the free game this week, so go grab it now!

Comment

That PSO2 video is amazing!

I love Japanese videogame adverts. The announcers always sound so happy about the product they're selling.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterBubbles View Post
                    PSM news Aqua Kitty: Milk Mine Defender is the free game this week, so go grab it now!
                    I was happy to be able to try a new shoot'em up. But it turned out it's more a tower defense shoot em up.
                    It's entertaining at least.

Comment

Right! I've got the PSO bug now , so is it worth picking up PS Portable 1 or 2 cheap 2nd hand on the PSP?

Comment

May as well skip the first one and get the second, it's much better.

But I'd wait until PSO2. The PS Portable games are based on the PS Universe games, which are really a poor man's PSO. If you want something to play in the meantime, grab the Schthack server version of PSO: Blue Burst on the PC. It was by far the best online Phantasy Star game until PSO2 arrived.

Comment

Well Eddie im still playing phantasy star portable 2 on the psp, so i'd say pick that up, plus PSO2 on Vita is available on the 28th february from the japanese PSN for free.

Comment

I'm watching the live stream of teh Vita announcements and it seems that every game wants to be Monster Hunter.

Tokiden and Soul Sacrifice look scarily similar!!

EDIT: And Valhalla Knights 3.

EDIT 2: And God Eater 2.
                            Last edited by teddymeow; 18-02-2013, 07:25.

Comment

Well, if you like RPGs you're okay.

Stein's Gate, Tales of Hearts R, Soul Sacrifice, Valhalla Knights 3, God Eater 2, Final Fantasy X HD, Dragon Crown.

Oh, and a random baseball game.

Vita price in Japan for both versions is now 19,980 Yen (about ?137!!!) and there's a rather lovely red Soul Sacrifice LE console being released with the game.

I think the games they showed during this video will go some way to helping the console in the short term in Japan but it needs a massive kick up the arse in Europe and the US to survive.

Comment

That Soul Sac Vita Console looks lovely!! . At ?137 that is the magic price that I'm willing to bite at. I just wish the price was similar here in the UK.

Comment

Working...
                                X