PSVita thread 2.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahaha Soul Sac.

Wow the yen is absolutely crashing in value. Can't believe 1000jpy is now ?6.80. It was almost ?9 last year at one point.

Comment

Only one I think I'd buy out of them is FFXHD, maybe Tales of Hearts R.

Comment

Out of interest, can I link my PSP account to my PS Vita (when I finally buy one), as I have about 10 bucks on my account & am thinking of signing up to PSN+ for the free goodies .

Also, if I sign up to PSN+ when I get my Vita, will I still get the freebies that have been previously handed out?

Comment

Yes.
          No.

Comment

So, Ragnarok Odysseus out this week.

Is it any good?

Worth ?25?

Comment

i'd say its worth 25, its pretty bare bones but good fun on and offline.

Comment

There's a demo out Teddy.

Comment

Originally posted by FSW View Post
                  Yes.
                  No.

Aha ok, so can I also re-download the games previously downloaded to my PSP too for free?

Comment

Think so as long as they show in your download history list.

Comment

Yes. Its a good time for PS+, Uncharted, Mortal Kombat and Gravity Rush for free as long as you keep PS+.

Comment

Wipeout on the Vita too don't forget.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterBubbles View Post
                          There's a demo out Teddy.
                          Oh, sweet!!

Give that a go later.

Cheers Bubl?!!

Comment

Originally posted by MisterBubbles View Post
                            From Amazon Italy but SuperBeatBoy says it ships from UK, http://www.amazon.it/gp/feature.html...o&pf_rd_t=201&

Just bagged meself a Vita plus LBP from amazon.de for just under 140 notes all in!!!! Yessssssss!! Woohoo!!!! Hope it gets here soonish as I have some games & psn+ membership ready to go already

Comment

That's a really good deal, especially as you already have PS+. ?140 for the system + at least 4 games. Insanely cheaper than the 3DS. Imagine if Nintendo gave away their games for free for ?30 a year (lol, as if that would ever happen).

Comment

Hope you've downloaded them Eddie and have them in your history so you always have them as long as you have your subscription?

Comment

Working...
                                X