No announcement yet.

All the World's Wrongs: Games At Fault!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iMessages are encrypted and cannot be read by anyone other than the sender and recipient. Not even Apple can read them.

Tor will allow you to visit websites without anyone knowing. Not even your ISP. Our spies are idiots and our government do not want ISPs to keep data to stop terrorism, they want it to spy on innocent people.

Comment

I've probably just been added to every watch list for googling what Tor is.

Comment

What? You aren't using Tor? Protect yourself! (and open yourself up to having your house raided at 3am)

I did try Tor once, but it was a bit slow.

Comment

Oh yeah, it's dead slow. So, the only reason you'd really use it is if you had something to hide, say if you were planning an act of terrorism, in which case it works perfectly. So, ISPs will be successfully recoding the visited websites of everyone in the UK that isn't planning terrorism and none of the website visits of those that are. Can you see the flaw in their plan?

Comment

It's brilliant. Anyone who doesn't have a browsing profile is a terrorist

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
              It's brilliant. Anyone who doesn't have a browsing profile is a terrorist
              What happens if you delete your browser history? does that put you on the watch list too? I don't want to be on the watch list. Oh George, you were right all along.

Comment

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...4-to-plot.html

Paris terror attacks orchestrated on PS4 says Telegraph....
                We need to ban mathematics - it's the only way to stop this encryption menace

Comment

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...4-to-plot.html

Paris terror attacks orchestrated on PS4 says Telegraph....
                  "It has been suggested for example terrorists could spell out an attack plan in Super Mario Maker?s coins and share it privately with a friend, or two Call of Duty players could write messages to each other on a wall in a disappearing spray of bullets."

I always knew Mario was inherently evil, I bet Nintendo would even feature these scumbag levels in their levels of the week email!

What a load of crusty, salty bollocks.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                    What happens if you delete your browser history? does that put you on the watch list too? I don't want to be on the watch list. Oh George, you were right all along.
                    Guessing you were just joining in the banter, but just in case, the browser history is stored by the ISP so you can't delete it.

Comment

Wouldn't be surprised if a lot of these things. are planned using no electrical device making it impossible to track.

The whole Mario Maker suggestion is just a complete joke, they might as well blame minecraft while they're at it.

Comment

Saw a tweet earlier:
                        "Terrorists use encryption to plot killing people with guns. We must ban encryption!"
                        "What about guns?"
                        "No point, they don't follow laws."

Comment

Just incase you needed any more reason to believe that the Forbes article that kicked all this off was a load of old cobblers...

Comment

All this just reminds me of the film 4 lions.

Comment

Microsoft should be calling for the banning of the PS4, it's missing a trick here

If you want secure comms, just grab the source code for Tox, compile it yourself and you've got a nice little end-to-end encrypted VOIP service.

We'll be banning source code next ...

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
                                Microsoft should be calling for the banning of the PS4, it's missing a trick here

If you want secure comms, just grab the source code for Tox, compile it yourself and you've got a nice little end-to-end encrypted VOIP service.

We'll be banning source code next ...
                                Exactly it's stupid. If anyone from a reporting paper had actually used ps4 for text chat they would of known an organised attack would of taken the next 20 years to plan out.

Comment

Working...
                                X