No announcement yet.

All the World's Wrongs: Games At Fault!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About pointing out people overreacting about people not actually overreacting? Yep, pretty much all the time.

Comment

Please, it's quite clear what the point of news like this is. Creating panic for the masses about the "evil" of games.

The man was attacked as he walked home from the Asda store in Colindale, north London, pictured, yesterday after buying a copy of the game following its midnight release.

Btw: there are your calls to ban the game in the comments section.

Comment

Yep, it is. You do the exact same and I'm beginning to think you don't even realise. You went from one article about the mugging to GTAV being banned in a single move. And so what you are both doing is reacting to a fabricated worst case scenario rather than reality, which is a somewhat more chilled place than the Daily Mail.

Comment

That (banning the violent games) is the end goal these certain nanny state people want, whether they directly admit it or not. You can read it between the lines in all of the news when some nutjob played Call of Duty or what ever like in the recent U.S. shooting.

Comment

Yes, well unfortunately these people are clearly paranoid.

Comment

I see what you did there. Well, you're not reading my mind you authoritarian space reptile! Buahahahahaaaa! *grabs tinfoil*

Comment

Lol.

I do agree with you on the Daily Mail crowd. Also your tin foil hat doesn't concern us now that we own the NSA, Google and Apple.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                  Yes, well unfortunately these people are clearly paranoid.
                  Just because I'm paranoid, doesn't mean to say that they're not out to get me.

Comment

A bunch of workmen called me a nutter today. Well, they didn't actually say that; they hammered it out in morse code.

Comment

Liar. There is no evidence of workmen ever working.

Comment

Originally posted by FSW View Post
                        A bunch of workmen called me a nutter today. Well, they didn't actually say that; they hammered it out in morse code.
                        Pics or it didn't happen.

I still blame that lickytongue sushi minigame in Pokemon Stadium for the childhood obesity pandemic that occured afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
                          Liar. There is no evidence of workmen ever working.
                          Actually I did see a group of road repair guys stop for a work-break once.

Comment

Comment

"Those who said they had no experience watching or playing violent games were more than five times as likely to think they were a cause of aggression, and those who had never played games themselves were over three times more likely to think games were linked with violence."

Comment

40% of XBL users are female? That's incredible. Is it incredible?

Comment

Working...
                                X