Bordersdown Game of the Year - Final Vote 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bordersdown Game of the Year - Final Vote 2012

As its new year and evilcats main thread has slipped down the page with many choices listed I've taken the liberty of tallying up the votes. The above poll will allow everyone to pick 1 game which is their personal GOTY to give us a final result.

Which is yours?
    Borderlands 2
    0%
    Dishonored
    0%
    Halo 4
    0%
    Journey
    0%
    ZombiU
    0%

The poll is expired.

Walking Dead didn't make it? You only have yourselves to blame for the ****ty state of the industry, people.

Comment

Yup, overall Walking Dead was fairly off the mark votes wise. Fairly surprised given its one of the most praised titles of 2012 on here

Comment

The many many technical problems with The Walking Dead mean that it has no place in the GOTY poll so I'm glad it's not here.

Comment

What technical problems? I didn't experience any.

Comment

Well done for doing this, I have only played 2 of the final list. Will have to be ZombiU then.

Comment

Originally posted by noobish hat View Post
              What technical problems? I didn't experience any.
              Losing saves between episodes is the biggest one for most people (Steam version) - thus throwing away the entire point of the game; that your choices mean something. Complete DRM failure for non-steam PC version meaning that I and many others have only actually played up to episode 3 and Telltale don't seem to give a toss about fixing it.

Comment

I've gone for ZombiU also. Enjoyed all the others but ZombiU nails the approach and the hardware use.

Comment

Originally posted by FSW View Post
                  Losing saves between episodes is the biggest one for most people (Steam version) - thus throwing away the entire point of the game; that your choices mean something. Complete DRM failure for non-steam PC version meaning that I and many others have only actually played up to episode 3 and Telltale don't seem to give a toss about fixing it.
                  Yeah but that's PC stuff, so it doesn't count.

Comment

Only played Journey from that list, so...

Comment

I couldn't be bothered to vote on the other list as it was a 'in theory' thread.
                      My votes would be:
                      1. Far Cry 3
                      2. The Walking Dead
                      3. Minecraft
                      They're probably the only 3 games released this year I've played!!

Comment

Originally posted by noobish hat View Post
                        Yeah but that's PC stuff, so it doesn't count.
                        I've only played the first episode and the 360 version has bugged out on me already - wouldn't let me talk or interact with any characters, had to restart it.

Comment

Either Resident Evil: Revelations due to shear amount of hours put into it + scary RE again.

Or Tekken Tag Tournament 2 for surprising me with its roster, amount of features and just being damn tech and great to play.

Got Farcry 3 for Christmas but haven't played yet. You can all start to linch me from now.

Comment

Kinda surprised Journey has done so well in all GOTY polls. I certainly enjoyed it but there's not too much to its design and ai'd argue it isn't as good as Flower

Comment

If Halo 4 wins I'm cancelling my subscription.

Comment

Working...
                              X