Nothing to see here (PSN)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing to see here (PSN)

I saw the US store was having 50% off The Unfinished Swan ($7.50), and I had $9 in my account. I haven't been on PSN in weeks, but decided to log on and dl'ed the store update. I go to the icon for TUS and click it, and it says:

"This content cannot be selected at this time"

Have they started region locking the PSN store based on IP address? Because I tried accessing a whole bunch of stuff and it wouldn't let me! I also tried accessing the UK store from my web browser, and got similar messages, which I'm wondering could be related to my being in France.

Have they region locked PSN? Why can't I access any of the discounted US items?

I only got around this problem by going into the TUS demo, and choosing to buy the game from its opening menu. Which worked.

Can anyone else access TUS on the US store, albeit from a European location?
    Last edited by Sketcz; 31-01-2013, 11:41.

I got onto The Unfinished Swan page fine mate, with my US account. I'm in London. Little Big Planet Karting worked too.

Comment

US console, US store from Switzerland: everything seems fine.
      US console, JPN store:everything seems fine.
      Went to TUS, added it to cart, deleted it in both cases. From the JPN store I downloaded some freebies for Gundam Unicorn and everything went well.

Comment

Crisis averted! Clearly a temporary glitch then.

Cheers for the confirmation - it seems the good times are still on!

Comment

Don't scare me. I read the title and shat bricks.

Comment

Originally posted by Shakey_Jake33 View Post
            Don't scare me. I read the title and shat bricks.
            Always read Sketcz's thread about region locking with a 1kg or 2 of salt

Comment

Working...
            X